Chapter 4.

"Y-yeah."I replied nervously.
   "Follow me.WOOF!"She said.She turned and walked to a door on the side of the building that I hadn't noticed before.She opened it for me and it closed suddenly with a loud THUNK after I came in.She sat down at a desk with chairs on either side.Was I in trouble?how could I be in trouble?What?
"As you know,in schools above ground have several classes per day,but because of lack of employees,there are only a few teachers.WOOF!Your teachers name is Mr. Gaster,who,for some reason,prefers you call him 'Dr. Gaster'.WOOF!I think he used to be the royal science,but I don't really remember.WOOF!Anyway,I hope you enjoy your time in this school!WOOF!"She said.She dismissed me and sent me through another door into the hallway.I thought to myself as I walked down the hall.Would this be the same as all the other years I've been at school?Would it be worse,because they knew who I was,I was human,I was different?Would it be better,because they didn't know who I was,what I've done?To them,I was just,Frisk.I found my way to the bathroom,not ready to face reality yet.I closed the door to a stall,locked it,closed the toilet and sat down,contemplating my life.All I probably had was my siblings,I assumed no one would like me,like every other instance of my life.I started to cry.After a minute or so,I heard footsteps echo through the small room.
"Sup."a familiar voice said.
(Authors note,I also changed the one of the fallen children,Carly's,name to Grace,in honor of a old friend of mine.)
"Aurora?"I ask,wiping away my tears.
"Ding ding ding,correct!You win a cookie!"She said sarcastically.I laughed and came out of the stall,they see her sitting on the counter,along with Grace and Juliet.
"How did y-you know I w-was here?"I ask.
"We saw you out the window of the classroom,asked if We could go to the bathroom,then followed you here.Simple.And Gaster didn't suspect a thing."Grace said.
"Ok,but why did you come get me?"I ask.Aurora slid off the counter,the others following.
"It's time to our seats for the seating chart for the rest of the year!I wanna sit by you guys!"Juliet said.
"Well,we better get going then."I say,as we walk back down the hall.I stop them before we get to the classroom.
"Hey guys,since you've been here a while and-"Aurora cut me off.
"Actually,this is only our second day at this school.We barely know any more the you do."She said,before we walked into the classroom.
"You're late."Dr. Gaster said.
"You will all pick your seats last."Geez,30 seconds in and we were already in trouble.This was going to be a very long,very weird year.