Chapter 7

Third Person's POV:

It's been weeks since that day. That day when they had their feelings said and poured out.

It was an emotional yet heartbreaking view. It was a day where they both heard each other's side of the story.

---------------------------------FLASHBACK-----------------------------------------------------------

After maiwan si Kath dun mag-isa, tuliro, lito at wala sa sarili, ay syang pag-alis ni Daniel at pumunta sa isang lugar kung saan lagi siyang nagpapalabas ng sama ng loob.

Liza was there. She saw Daniel crying while watching under sa shade of the tree. Nilapitan niya ito at kinausap.

"D-daniel?"

"Liz.."

"I.. i- im sorry. Im sorry because it had to come to this.. I didn't mean to--"

"No. It's not your fault. It really isn't. It was my choice to hurt her for choosing my family over her. You don't have to be sorry.."

"No Daniel. Im sorry. I mean.. for Dad.. for what he did.. It.. It's not--"

Niyakap niya si Liza. He was gulity. Guilty because he hurted Kath and she has to hurt Liza too for making her feel that it was her fault why Kath was mad at Daniel which in fact, his Dad's fault. He just hugged her and did not say anything.. But he was surprised about what he heard for Liza's mouth.

"Don't worry Daniel. I'll find ways to bring you both back together again. I'll fix Daddy's mess. I've already talked to him. He's already sorry and he promised not to play with your family's business too. I promise I'll make it up to you." Tapos kumalas siya sa yakap then kissed Daniel's cheeks.

A part of him was happy about the thought na pwede na niyang balikan si Kath and at the same time, save his family's business but a part of him was also mourning with the thought na hindi na siya mapapatawad ng babaeng pinakamamahal niya. 

On the other hand, si Kath naman ay nakauwi na sa bahay nila at kasalukuyang nasa kwarto niya kasama si Julia.

"Bes! Ano bang pumasok sa isip mo at bigla ka na lang nagpa-ulan? Ano, standing in the rain ang peg?" pagsesermon sa kanya ni Julia. Si Kath naman hindi pa rin sumasagot at nanatiling nakayuko habang sini-sink in pa rin sa kanya ang nangyari.

"Huy Kath!" 

"H-ha? a-ano bes?"