Chapter 2: Talking Scares Me

The sun trickled into my window, pouring a gold light onto the beautiful blonde who laid next to me. I couldn't help but look at her, how did I reject her? How could I hurt her? I don't know what I'd do without her in my life, over the last couple months, I've realized I can't lose her. When she went away for summer it was because of me. I couldn't tell her that kiss in the pool meant anything, cause at that moment I was still confused, but right now I know what I want, I want her.
I laid there still tangled up in her arms, I couldn't imagine anything better. Her hair glistened in the sun as it rose in my window, her hair was a mess, but a prefect one. A few loose strands lay across her face, I gently reached up and brushed them from her face. When I did she began to stir, I was worried I had woke her. I laid their waiting to see her eyes open, but they didn't, so as she laid there I took the chance to admire her more. The lips were a pale pink, I wanted to kiss them so badly, but I should talk to Shane....Should I wait or should I just do it? I didn't have time to think, cause once I looked up she was awake. God! those beautiful green eyes, oh how I just got lost in them. They draw me in and I'm lost, lost in the thought of her.

              "Do I have eye boogers?" she said

              "No, you look beautiful," I said. Oh my god, did I really just say that! I'm really struggling to hide this.

             "Well thank you," she smiled that beautiful smile and there, I was lost, and I just went for it....I kissed her, I cant hold it in anymore. I held it in so long not wanting to believe my feelings and now that I do I refuse to hide it any longer. Her lips felt so good against mine, they were soft, and fit perfectly to mine. At first she seemed to pull away, I pulled back a small amount, to only see the shocked look on her face.

            "Oh god, I'm so sorry," I frowned I knew I should of waited, but she just stared at me. I half smiled and she did too, before I knew it she kissed me back, was this really happening? My whole plan worked better in my head, id talk to Shane and he'd know what to do, but obviously my heart took over. I'm glad it did, and I'm glad she kissed me back. I pulled back for a moment to catch my breath, catching that beautiful smile of hers, and it just went blank.

            "Karma?" She said I dreaded what was coming

            "Amy, can I explain?" I pleaded

            "Do you have feelings for me?"

            " I believe I do Amy, when you asked me if that kiss if the pool meant something I just couldn't answer, in that moment I honestly had no clue what it meant. Then when you came back you were going on about how you were so over me, it started to hurt, I was scared I was losing you. Then when Sabrina came back and I was seeing her with you, trying to push me out, I was scared. Amy I'm sacred because I love you, and I finally realized it. God I wish I had known earlier, but its like my brain didn't want to believe it. I am completely in love with you Amy Raudenfeld!"

            "Are you serious?"

            "I don't think there is anything in my life I've ever been more sure of," she pushed her lips into mine catching me off guard, was this really happening?
            "I love you Karma, I always have and always will"
            I felt like I was dreaming, I was so scared that after what I had done to her that she wouldn't hear me out, but she did. I was lost in her eyes, in this moment there was no place I'd rather be. I opened my mouth as I was about to say something, but her lips crashed into mine. Her lips were so perfect, they fit into mine, like they were meant for each other. I put my hand behind her head running my fingers through her hair pulling her into me. Suddenly her tongue ran across my lips wanting access, I allowed it. Her tongue began to slid into my mouth but pulled back quickly, she was scared. I reassured her by sliding my tongue across her lips, she let me in, I needed to prove I meant what I said. I kissed her once more before pulling away. Those eyes caught me as I pulled away, how could I of not known I was in love with this green eyed, blonde, beauty, she was amazing.

"Amy?"

"Ya." she smiled

"I'm sorry I never realized, this before."

"Karma, you couldn't make yourself have feelings for me and I understand, but I'm glad you do"

"Amy Raudenfeld, will you give me the chance to prove to you my love is real?"

"Of course," she smiled that beautiful smile I loved so much. I ran my hand along her cheek, resting it behind her head and once more pulling her in for a kiss.