Bakery☕️

I was always shy and to myself, I hated working with people. That's why when the teacher said we had to work in groups, I knew it was going to be a disaster.

"No,no Madison you only add water to the onion skin not dye."

"You have to add stain in order to see the cells." Apparently I had no idea what I was talking about and the group decided water was enough. Turns out I was right, but we got an F. How did they not know that, you learn that in like ninth grade or something.

After school I decided to stop at my favorite bakery, they sell the best strawberry iced donuts. Walking into the bakery I waited in line, casually browsing through my phone until a man bumped into me.

"Damnit! Ugh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." He was quite handsome, about 6"4, black hair, and hazel eyes. His apology seemed sincere enough so I shrugged it off.

"No it's okay, it's an old shirt anyway." To be honest this shirt is absolutely my favorite, but the coffee stain should easily come out with a little bleach.

"Hmm... Follow me lets get you cleaned up, yeah?" Confused I followed the handsome man into the family bathroom, and only until I looked in the mirror did I notice my breast were completely on show. I mind as well take the damn thing off and so I did. Just as I was pulling off the skin tight material, the man happened to turn around with a hand full of paper towels.

"Erm... Here," he said handing me his hoodie which smelled like mint and smoke. Embarrassed I quickly took the hoodie and mumbled a quiet thanks.

"Again I'm sorry, but are you interested in work, I'm in need of a personal assistant." Shocked that this man has offered me a job after spilling his coffee on me I kind of stood There in silence. Plus I don't really know him and Mama told me not to talk to strangers. Well I could use the extra money, what the hell!

"Yes, I would like the job."

"Great. Tomorrow at 12pm come down to Malik's Corporation on 203rd st. I expect you to be on time." And with that the beautiful man walked out of the bathroom, leaving me standing there in his black hoodie, inhaling its intoxication.

Malik:

After I paid for my coffee Mark; one of my employees, texted me saying that Stacy; my now ex. Assistant has quit do to not getting paid enough. Ungrateful bitch! The bitch went to getting paid $7 an hour at Mc Donald's to $17 an hour and does fucking nothing. I only kept her around because she had a nice ass and a kid. Great now I actually need someone, rushing out of the bakery I bumped into someone, spilling all my coffee.

""Damnit! Uh I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention to where I was going." Looking down at her she had thick, long, straight, jet black hair, perfect eye brows, full pink Lips, icy blue eyes and small little red freckles scattered by her noise and just above her cheeks; barley noticeable. Absolutely fucking stunning.

"No it's okay, it's an old shirt anyway." By her facial expression I could tell it wasn't just a shirt, plus it did look fairly new.

"Hmm... Follow me lets get you cleaned up, yeah?" Confused she followed me as I lead her towards the family bathroom. As I went to get some paper towels I couldn't help but to notice her perfectly shaped breast. Even in a bra you could tell they were fairly perky and very full, no smaller than a C34. Calming myself down and reminding myself she's still a high schooler, I return to her with a hand full of paper towels. But, as she comes into view I see her trying to pry off the now skin tight, white blouse. As she sees me she blushes profoundly, trying to cover up her chest.

"Erm... Here," I say as I hand her the towels and my black hoodie, trying to stop myself from catching a hard on. Still embarrassed she mumbles a quiet thanks. Then, it came to me.

"Again I'm sorry, but are you interested in work, I'm in need of a personal assistant." Shocked that I just offered her a job she stands there silently.

"Yes, I would like the job."

"Great. Tomorrow at 12pm come down to Malik's Corporation on 203rd st. I expect you to be on time." And with that I exit the bathroom, leaving her standing there in my black hoodie. Oh I can't wait to fuck her, hard.

A/N: Hey guys new account not my first book, but to write something like this is definitely different. Go check out Zayn_perfect and the books Awaken and Alpha Addiction; currently under reconstruction and a new Book coming out October.‼️❤️❤️