Tardiness⌚️

A/N: Guys I actually have about the first ten chapters done, I'm just waiting for more viewers, some votes and comments. I need feedback‼️

Zayn:

It's was 11:53am when one of my receptionist told me that a young female,was waiting in the lobby applying for the personal assistant position. Telling her to send her up its now 12:05 and she should've been in here already. Oh how I would like to bend her over my knee and spank her firm vanilla, mocha ass. Hearing a knock I shout come in, slightly irritated.

Coming in its the girl from the bakery. She's wearing a knee length black pencil skirt, with a navy blue, sweet heart neckline, blouse tucked in. Her hair is in a high ponytail; good for pulling and she's wearing three inch heels. Looking up at me she smiles before she sees my slight frown and lowers her glaze.

"Please. Sit." I say. As she walks towards the chairs in front of my desks she fidgets with her hands, smoothing her skirt before sitting and crossing her legs. Ah! Well raised, I hate uncivilized females with their legs all opened, unless for fucking.

"Well, I haven't got a chance to ask for your name at the bakery."

"It's Madison, Madison Coleman,sir." She replies respectfully, now looking me in the eyes.

"Mr.Malik is just fine," Unless I have you chained to my bed.

"Yes s-Mr.Malik." Madison says quickly correcting herself.

"Madison at the bakery, what time did I tell you to be here and what did I say not to do," I questioned.

"You, y-ou said not to be late, Mr.Malik and to be here at 12:00." She says still keeping eye contact.

"Madison my time is precious, I'm the owner of a self-started billionaire empire. I have zero tolerance for tardiness and disobedience. Don't let it happen again."I say sternly, authority laced in my words.

"Yes, Mr.Malik."

"Now I see that your committed to this job by you coming today, but I can tell you it won't be easy... But satisfying. Your salary starts at $40 an hour. It says here in your application that you attend the local high school and on your schedule your let out at 1:45.

From Monday through Friday you'll work five hours a day and eight hours each; for Saturday and Sunday. Some weekends will be required for you to come home with me, as being my assistant doesn't stop at home or the office. However, you will not work every weekend, I understand you are still a teenager attending high school. Am I clear Madison?"

"Yes, Mr. Malik. The hours are perfect and the salary is more than deserving, I am grateful." Good, good.

"I have another offer for you, but in due time. However, in the mean time I do have some ground rules for you. Monday, Wednesday and Friday you are to be at the office no later than 2:20, since your school is exactly ten minutes away. Meaning, that still gives you time to yourself after school before coming into work.

Tuesday and Thursday you'll work at home, I'll send a computer and guidelines to your address. And the weekends your where ever I am, unless I tell you otherwise." I looked up at her from my laptop to make sure I haven't overwhelmed her and saw her actually taking notes, maybe this will be a good assistant after all.

"Ok I can do that." She said. Getting up I walked over to her now standing figure took her hand, kissed it and whispered in her ear;
"I look forward to seeing you tomorrow Ms.Coleman. For the weekend I'm going to my beach house." I said, then walked away and dismissed her.