Punishment

"Ms. Coleman I'm going to make you my snow bunny."

Looking in amazement I press my fingers to my lips, fascinated how they tingle.

"Have you ever been kissed before?" Mr. Malik asks.

"No, my mother says a good girl doesn't kiss a boy if she's not married or engaged and I haven't even had a boyfriend to kiss because she won't allow me to date."

"No offence, Madison, but your mother sounds like a real bitch. She's kind of raising you in the dark, kissing a boy isn't a sin. Your innocence turns me on, but sometimes I wonder how much you actually know. Don't get me wrong I'm not saying to kiss random boys or sleep with them." As mad as I was at Mr. Malik for calling my mother the b-word, he was right.

"Did you like the kiss?" He asks with his brows furrowed and bottom lip in between his teeth.

"Yes. I did Sir, despise what you told me I hope it doesn't make me a slut or a bad girl." Oh my! I cursed I've never cursed and I disobeyed Mr.Malik by calling him Sir. Right when Mr. Malik opened his mouth, I ran from the beach and into the house. Hearing his profound shouts, calling me back I hid in a room. Locking the door I turned on the lights. The room was black and red it seemed sinister, yet beautiful. Careful not to soak anything I gentle looked around, tracing my hand along the red walls. Now thinking about it, why did I run I'm sure Mr. Malik wouldn't have done anything. Ugh! I'm so stupid.

"MADISON!!!! WHEN I CATCH YOU... SO HELP ME LORD!" Scared I hid under the bed. Suddenly his foot steps became louder causing me to breathe heavier. And as he stood outside the door I had to put my hand over my mouth to muffle my heavy breathing. Slowly the door opened even though it was locked.

"Sweetly I own the house, meaning I have the keys to the locks. So how about you come out now and make this this easier for yourself." When I didn't move I heard Mr. Malik mumble they always wanna do it the hard way.
Suddenly I was dragged from under the bed and standing in front of Mr.Malik.

"Look at me," He said no commanded and when I didn't he gentle grabbed my chin so I was.

"Why did you run?"
"I was scared, I cursed and mommy says girls who curse deserve to be spanked, because no man wants a potty mouth. Also, remember you told me not to call you Sir. But, when I locked myself in I realized I shouldn't had ran because, it's silly to think you would actually punish me like that. Despise what happened in the water." I said mumbling, but I didn't dare to brake eye contact.

"Well your mom is right, besides I don't tolerate foul mouths. However, I wasn't going to get mad over it because I never told you it was one of my rules. But, I did tell you not to disobey me and you have by calling me sir. It seems that I have been to lenient with those soft ten smacks. Now it's time to properly spank that ass for; being tardy, disobeying my rules and running away from me while I was talking to you. Oh! Also, for locking me out of my own bedroom. Don't be scared when it's over you'll still be my lovely assistant."

"No! You wouldn't, your my boss."
"Baby, the more you defy me, the more I want to spank you purple."
Nodding I waited for further instructions from Zayn.

Sitting down on his bed he told me to bend over his lap, obeying his command I did. Also so grateful my bathing suit was basically dry.

"I'm going to give you thirty smacks, count after each one and thank me. Call me sir, for now and only for punishment. Your lucky I don't take these bottoms off, if anything it should hurt even more now." Nodding I embraced my self for impact. I felt Sir's hands rubbing my butt before he landed them down with a hard smack.

"One, thank you sir...
Two, thank you sir." "You want to be a bad girl, this is how I treat bad girls your lucky I'm going easy on you. This is not even how I punish potty mouths."
"Ten, thank you sir....
Eleven, thank you sir...
Twelve, thank you sir..." I've said my eyes glossing over as the pain became even more noticeable. I started to dread the next blow even more, when sir started to switch up his rhythm and speed.

For 15 more minutes  Sir continued to spank my little butt red. By the time he was done I was softly sobbing, not falling down my noise.

"Hey, hey it's ok. See! I'm done," Sir said as he went to his bathroom. He came back gently rubbing cool gel on it, to keep it from bruising and to take away the Stinging.

"Baby girl, I bet you want defy me again will you."

"No sir, I learned my lesson I'll be a good girl I promise," I said hugging him.

"Call me Mr. Malik punishment is over, but you and me both know you'll disobey me again. Go to bed mocha bunny." He said kissing my head obeying I did.