Hennessy

Mr. Malik:

Shock isn't even the word. I can't believe Madison blew up like that, also the fact that it seems like she's jealous. Being jealous means she's developing, or developed feelings that I can't afford to have, nor will return. We haven't even done anything.

Frustrated and angry at himself, Zayn flees to a nearby bar to let out some stress.
"Aii! Yo can I get another five shots of  Russian vodka!" After debating if this guy was going to die from all the liquor, the bartender handed him his shots. Reaching for it Zayn threw back each one effortlessly, savoring the burning effect. Slowly he opened his eyes watching everything become a blur, lights blinding him. Stumbling out of the bar, Zayn saw a flash of blond pass him.

"Hey cutie, are you lost?" Not really deciphering what she was saying Zayn followed the young lady to a motel, where all his frustration, confusion and anger was taken out into heaps of sweat and swift motions.

12am Zayn is giggling with the pretty blonde who has been so much more than a distraction, but a reminder of who he really is and what he does.

•2am More girls have joined the party; some retired Victoria secret models. All Zayn can see is white feathers being rained down and liquor bottles scattered everywhere, before he is straddled yet again by the blonde.

•4am and Zayn is smashed; a bottle of Hennessy in one hand and a half smoked joint in the other. As one of the models approaches him, he images it to be Madison with the same blue eyes. Except Madi's are more vibrant and alluring.
.
.
.
Waking up Zayn never felt more drained. His head was pounding with a raging headache, his eyes were blood shot and his breathe stunk of alcohol. This was by far the worst hangover ever, Zayn decided as it made him wish he was dead because that's all he felt in that moment. Emptiness, Lifeless and emotionless. Getting up Zayn took in his surroundings he was in a strip club with all the girls sleeping around him. Feathers from pillows littered the floor and dried cum was everywhere as well as lingerie. Not too mention the stench of sex, drugs and cheap liquor was unbearable. Taking out a stack of cash Zayn threw it on the girls before leaving. Walking outside Zayn realized his car was still at the bar, even though he could rarely remember anything. Suddenly flash backs of the night flooded his mind.

Flashbacks:

Reaching the hotel Zayn had threw the blonde against the wall, peeling away her slutty clothing. Hungered he attacked her fake double D breast. Sucking each nipple, twirling his tongue against the sensitive bud, while he squeezed them. Grabbing her neck he forcible moved it aside leaving trails of marks down to her collar bone. Zayn stopped, observing her he notice she was already a panting mess and he was barely touch her. Desperate the woman lead his hands to her heat, but Zayn snatched them away and wrapped his hands firmly around her neck instead. Not enough to chock her but tightly. Connecting their mouths the kisses shared were sloppy and filled of purely lust. Slowly disconnecting the kiss Zayn bit her bottom lip, looking into her eyes.
"I'm going to fuck you, hard. But first lets have some fun, yeah?"
Tighten his grip Zayn headed down south and slowly started to finger her. As her breathing became labored and her screams louder Zayn squeezed a little harder until he was chocking the fuck out of her as she came.
...
High as fuck The blond stripper, lead him and the girls to her club. There they gave him his own private show. He watched them go up and down the pole, splits and tricks, body shots and more. Everywhere he looked was nothing but asś.
Ironically the remix Dance(A$$) by Big Sean ft. Nicki M. Came on.

"Ass ass ass ass ass
Ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass
Stop! Now make that motherfucker hammer time like"
That's exactly what Zayn did as he pounded into each one, thinking of just one person."

Coming back from his flash backs Zayn calls Madison and asks her to pick him up. Not knowing if Madison was catching feelings or not Zayn had to be careful, more reserved. But who doesn't like mixing business with pleasure.

Madi:

Ugh! Why does my life suck so much? Finishing the work, I contemplated that question while I whipped out a bottle of Hennessy and turning on my playlist. Mama never let me listen to anything but gospel and choir music, whipping me into her perfect image of a "young lady." Honestly it has made me rebel quite a lot in my life, not nearly enough to not be considered a goody too shoes or 'non innocent,' but just enough to live.

"Can we stay home tonight?
Try something new tonight?
This drink got me feelin' right
I'm 'bout to lose my mind
U, Me, & Hennessy, look what you did to me
Fuckin' so crazy, you twirlin' and spinnin' me
My head keep on spinnin', my legs keep on shakin'
But my head keep on spinnin'
I'm out of my mind lets keep on sippin'
Let's make some babies, and make it official
I feel you inside, no better feelin'
I throw it back, and you catch my driftin'
You shiftin' inside, you got me screamin'
You got me, yellin' out yo name oooh I need you
You kiss on my thighs, and then you eat it
Pause for a minute, then I let you beat it
I lovin' this ride, smooth like a beamer
Smooth like that henny, this what happens when we drinkin'
I'm not going to lie, you got me speechless
Got 69, more than 25 reasons

Me, Hennessy and you, me, Hennessy and you
Me, Hennessy and you, me, Hennessy and you."

I sung as I swayed to the beat, taking a sip to every line. And every time Zayn popped into my head I would erase him as he is slowly erasing my innocent thoughts, as I think about him every time I'm alone in the shower, reminded of our scene from the beach.

By four am Mr. Malik still isn't back and honestly I could give a flying pop pigeon flop by now. Having consumed four drinks of liquor; Hennessy, Vodka, Fire ball and Ciroq, Madi was more the ready to pass out as she never really had alcohol before.
.
.
.
Hearing a buzzing sound was slowly bringing Madison out of her a coma, mindful she was still fairly drunk. Zayn, read the caller ID, whoopee!! Not.
"He-"
"I need you to come get me, I'm at the little restaurant, east of westward st."
"Mmm. Surre." She slurred but Zayn didn't seem to pick up on it as he hung up.

"Fuck.Me." With that Madison sluggishly walked to the car.

I'm sooooooo sorryyyy, I forgot to publish and rereading the chapter I wanna delete it, but I won't have time to redo it and update tonight. This chapter was previously done.