Cat and mouse

Mr.Malik Pov:

"Did you like the kiss?" I asked with my brows furrowed and bottom lip in between my teeth.

"Yes. I did Sir, despise what you told me I hope it doesn't make me a slut or a bad girl." I would have never took Madison, for one to curse. I despise a potty mouth on a female, but I'll let it slide this once. However, she did call me sir when I pacifically asked her not too. Before I could even saying anything Madison ran to the house. Confused I started shouting after her to come back. Walking into the house I was furious that she deliberately ignored me and continued out this silly game of cat and mouse.

"MADISON!!!! WHEN I CATCH YOU... SO HELP ME LORD!" Stressed I ran my hand through my hair, looking down I saw wet foot prints filled with sand, ugh the wood. Not bothering to creep of the stairs, I made as much noise as possible, following the foot prints as I jogged throughout the beach house. The foot prints suddenly stopped on the landing and I curse myself for putting carpet up here. Leaning against a guest bedroom door I heard heavy breathing. It was coming from my room, but when I looked at the knob it was locked. Silly little girl.

"Sweetly I own the house, meaning I have the keys to the locks. So how about you come out now and make this a little easier for yourself." When she didn't come out I mumble they always wanna do it the hard way. Glancing at the bed I saw a pinky toe underneath. Hiding under the bed is the most predictable place, has she never watched scary movies? Suddenly I dragged her from under the bed and made her stand in front of me.

"Look at me," I commanded and when Madison didn't I gentle grabbed my chin forcing her to do so.

"Why did you run?"
"I was scared, I cursed and mommy says girls who curse deserve to be spanked, because no man wants a potty mouth. Also, remember you told me not to call you Sir. But, when I locked myself in I realized I shouldn't had ran because, it's silly to think you would actually punish me like that. Despise what happened in the water." Madi said mumbling, but didn't dare to brake eye contact.

"Well your mom is right, besides I don't tolerate foul mouths. However, I wasn't going to get mad over it because I never told you it was one of my rules. But, I did tell you not to disobey me and you have by calling me sir. It seems that I have been too lenient with those soft ten smacks. Now it's time to properly spank that ass for; being tardy, disobeying my rules and running away from me while I was talking to you. Oh! Also, for locking me out of my own bedroom. But, don't be scared when it's over you'll still be my lovely assistant." I smirked.

"No! You wouldn't, your my boss."
"Baby, the more you defy me, the more I want to spank you purple."
Nodding she waited for further instructions from me. Uh, so naive I love it.

Sitting down on the bed I told her to bend over my lap, obeying my command Madison did.

"I'm going to give you thirty smacks, count after each one and thank me. Call me sir, for now and only for punishment. Your lucky I don't take these bottoms off, if anything it should hurt even more now." Nodding she embraced herself for impact. I took advantage to rub my hand over her ass before landing them down with a hard smack.

"One, thank you sir...
Two, thank you sir." "You want to be a bad girl, this is how I treat bad girls your lucky I'm going easy on you. This is not even how I punish potty mouths." If only you weren't sixteen I'll fuck the mouth of yours, then again when have I ever followed the rules.

"Ten, thank you sir....
Eleven, thank you sir...
Twelve, thank you sir..."
I started to switch up my rhythm and speed making each blow less predictable and more painful.

For 15 more minutes I continued to spank her little butt red. By the time I finished Madi was softly sobbing, snot falling down her noise. Ew.

"Hey, hey it's ok. See! I'm done," I said as I went to the bathroom. Coming back I gently rubbed the cooling gel on it, to keep it from bruising and to take away the Stinging.

"Baby girl, I bet you want defy me again will you."

"No sir, I learned my lesson I'll be a good girl I promise," She said hugging me.

"Call me Mr. Malik punishment is over, but you and me both know you'll disobey me again. Go to bed mocha bunny." I said kissing her head and she obeyed, only I'm counting on her to disobey again.

As she fell asleep on my bed I decided to leave her in her bikini, as much as I wanted to change her, I can't have her freaking out. Getting up from the bed I couldn't help but to notice the unbearable pain of my hard on. Making sure she was asleep I slipped into the master bathroom. Turning on the shower, I took off my trunks and got in. The warm water felt so good, it reminded me of feeling Madison's ass after I spanked her. Warm and soft.

Slowly I grabbed my dick and started to pump. I thought of the time in the bakery when her white blouse was soaked, making her tits even more heavenly. And when she pulled it over her head even though she was in a locked bathroom with a complete stranger. Slightly pumping faster, I started to play with my balls, squeezing them gently.

"Ahhhh!" I also thought of the time when she was late and I wanted to bend her over my desk and pound into her soft pink pussy. Grabbing her long jet black hair while I slowly saw the innocence leaving her icy blue eyes, as I made her my personal whore. Stroking faster as the water hit my throbbing dick I thought of spanking her sweet ass, just the perfect size. But as I started to reach my peak I thought of her innocence and the fact that I'm jerking off about her, while she's sleeping behind the bathroom door in a  bikini that does her body justice.

"MADISON!! Ahhhhhhhh!" I screamed as I came shooting rope after rope of cum. Coming down from my orgasm I hope I didn't wake her up as I began to scrub my salty skin. Fuck. The things she makes me want to do.

A/N: I hope your naughty cookies enjoyed that🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪❤️❤️