Sirens

Not edited

Madi:

The ride has been so awkward, I haven't even bothered to put any music on.

"Ohhh Zaynieeee!!! *giggles* Where were you?" I asked with a pout.

"No where that concerns you. A-are you drunk?!"

"Nope," I said popping the p with a straight face, but ended up giggling after a while. I decided to turn on the radio and gansta came on.

I need a gangsta
To love me better
Than all the others do
To always forgive me
Ride or die with me
That's just what gangsters do

[Verse 1]
I'm fucked up, I'm black and blue
I'm built for it, all the abuse
I got secrets, that nobody, nobody knows
I'm good on, that pussy shit
I don't want, what I can get
I want someone, with secrets
That nobody, nobody knows

I sang with wet angry tears streaming down my face. As the song progressed my foot hit the gas a little harder every time.

"Madison. M-Madison, baby keep your eyes on the road, open your eyes. It's ok your just probably on your period or something."
Hearing that I started to block Zayn's voice out, and zone to my happy place. I started to hear distant honking, but I just kept my eyes closed, head rolled back, with my foot on the gas. I felt someone shaking me and a powerful horn. By the time I opened my eyes it was too late, it felt as if it all happened in slow motion, just before impact I heard Zayn whisper fuck me.

The end. I know this chapter was extremely short, but I hoped you liked it.
.
.
. I'm just fucking with ya, continue:

"Grandma...?"
"Baby wake up... Baby wake up"
"What-

"I SAID WAKE THE FUCK UP MADISON!!!!"

Opening my eyes a groan escaped my lips as I instantly felt pain everywhere. The car was smashed the windshield was cracked, shattered and scattered. The roof of the car was dented in and the seats loose. Turning to my right I see Zayn falling unconscious, he had a long gash on his forehead matching mine and a large piece of glass penetrating his abdominal area. Immediately I reached for him only to be yanked back by the seatbelt.

"Zayn... ZAYN! Wake up your not dying on me. You bastard how dare you?! You  will not die on me!!!!"

"If it wasn't for the current situation I would have my hand over your already bruising ass by now, sweetheart." Was it weird that I was really turned on right now? I tried reaching into the backseat because my phone flew during the crash, however luck wasn't on our side as the car began to tip and for the first time we realized we were half dangling off the cliff.

I tried seeing beyond the shattered windshield and saw the driver from the GMC half dangling out of his windshield with shards of glass piercing his whole body. Gasping I started to cry, panicking, I have killed three lives today; The deceased driver, Zayn and myself. All over jealous feelings for my older boss combined with drunk driving. If mama could see me now.

"I- it's okay, s-stop crying." Zayn muttered in between coughing up blood. Oh god please don't let him die. As Zayn was struggling to breath everything started getting blurry. Slowly I began to fall back into my seat, looking upwards I noticed a long thing shard of glass piercing my neck.
-------------------------------------

Sirens and bright lights flooded my senses. I heard men shouting orders and frightening cries. As the car started tipping forward I knew this was the end and braced myself for impact. Everything next happened in slow motion. Just as I  started to pray the tow truck pulled the car backwards saving us from an inevitable excruciating death.

Firefighters and police men Sawed, banged, and pried at the car doors. Finally they torn off the passengers door and cut Zayn's seatbelt. He was rushed to the hospital immediately. As for I?

My ambulance was five minutes away and as each second passed I felt my life sleeping away. I didn't want to live I don't deserve to after killing that man. I just wish for Mr. Malik to live. And that was my last thought as I black spots clouded my vision and sirens were heard approaching.