Chapter 1

Thinking about our child's wondrous future as we walked to Granny's, suddenly, Snow came bolting through the front door of the diner.

"Emma! We were so worried! We haven't heard from you all day!" she squealed a she gave me a bone crushing hug.

"Mom I'm fine, I was just spending the day with Killian. I can spend the day with just him sometimes, you know?"

Before Snow could reply, Out from Granny's, came Ruby.

"Emma! I haven't seen you all day! What's going on?" she asked as I gave her a hug.

"Nothing much, just spent the day with Killian. Love the new dress by the way,"

'Oh thanks! Uh Killian?"

"Yes?"

"Why is the collar of you're shirt ripped up?? i looked at him with a smirk.

"Let's just say it's 8:30pm, I've already had an interesting night so far,"

"I see," Ruby flickered her eyes at me.

"Well then, I'll see you two lovebirds inside," she finished as she skipped back into Granny's.

"Remind me again how long we have to be here for?"

"Swan there you're family, we have to tell them,"

"I know but-,"

"But what?"

"I just don't want David punching you in the face,"

"Why would he do that?"

"Take one guess," he smiled.

"Come one lass, let's get this over with so we can have some fun of our own,"

1 hour and a half later

Killian and I were sitting at our usual booth, Ruby was sitting at the bar, still glaring back and forth between me and Killian's ripped shirt. Snow and David were talking with Regina, Henry and Zelena, while Neal was running around the diner. It had been over a year now since we'd returned from the Underworld, and hell had he grown. Eventually, Snow noticed my blank expression, and came scurrying over.

"Emma, are you alright?"

"The next time you ask me that, I'm going to ask Regina if there's a spell to switch our bodies, so that I can bombard you with questions concerning your 24/7 whereabouts,"

"I'm sorry, I'm a Mother, it's a natural instinct to be worried about you're children,"

"You don't seem too worried about Neal,"

"Well, he's not gone all day fooling around with his pirate fiance,"

"Mom,"

"Sorry, that was a little much, wasn't it?"

"A little," I smiled.

"Swan," Killian whispered into my ear.

"Mm?"

"I think it's time lass,"

"Right," i said as I stood up.

"Hey guys, thank you all for coming. Killian and I, well we have some news,"

"News?" Snow was immediately worried again.

"Mom, sit down," she pouted a little, then sat next to Belle.

I looked at all the people among us, waiting eagerly to hear what we'd been hiding all day. As I looked, I thought to myself; Will they be happy, or mad? Will Snow except that I want this, or will David punch Killian in the face before I can even finish? After everything my family has been through, it was hard to tell any scenario. 

"Me and Killian we-,"

"Love, just let it out," he smiled.

"Oh what the hell, Mom,"

"Emma?"

"I'm," I said, slowly resting my hand on Killian's arm.

"Pregnant, love," I closed my eyes at the word, feeling Killian's good hand wrap around my stomach, massaging it.

"Yea, I'm," I took a deep breath as Killian continued his movements. I felt his smirk on my ear, telling me that he knew I was loving it.

"I'm pregnant," I heard Snow suck in some air, David just stared at me with his usual open mouth, I was surprised he wasn't down staring Killian.

Killian kissed my temple, wrapping his hook around me as well.

"Mom," I heard a voice call.

I turned my head to find Henry walking towards me, a bright smile forming on his face.

"Really?" I smiled/

"Yea kid, you're overdue for a sibling," I said as I pulled him in for a hug.

I looked up to find Regina approaching.

"I'm going to be honest,I was hoping you'd get a second chance Emma. Despite that it was you're decision, you should've had a better chance with Henry,"

"Thanks Regina, and I agree. But I think this new kid is gonna help me continue to grow as a parent,"

"Indeed," she smiled.

"Emma," Belle rose.

"Love is strong, I've known that for as long as I can remember. But I know love is at it's strongest, when it has the power to bring a child into this world," she smiled.

"Thank you Belle,"

"Well, I've never seen you fail Ms. Swan, and I hope you continue to find the good in things, including this child,"

"Thanks Gold,"

"Well, well, so that's what you've been hiding under Killian's ripped shirt?"

"Ruby," I chuckled.

"Hey, congrats girl, you deserve another kid,"

"Thank you," I looked around at our family, so happy. I then turned to find Blue the only one not smiling. I frowned at her, mouthing "what's wrong?" all she did, was nod at my stomach.