Chapter 3...

Cadence's pov...(Cadi's full name.)

It's been a week since I started heat. Its unbearable, and I just wanted Casey to lead me to my mate. But, I have a pack, and its unacceptable to leave for self involved reasons. "Fargo!" I shouted, she rushed in, Sam following behind her, we gave her the needed blood to survive, but things happen, and I decided to keep her around, cant have her blabbing, so the cruel yet kind werewolf I am, we cut out the tip of her tongue, so she has issues with long words. Like Werewolf. Cruel? Not as cruel as the wolves she killed. "Alpha Female?" they nodded, and showed their necks, Fargo is my beta. She is currently with Finn, the poor freshman who lost his mate to Zittz, and he is Beta Male. "Another alpha is on my land. Why?" I asked, my wolf jumped with excitement, 'maybe he's in that pack!' She purred, sending a wave of heat over me, clenching my thighs I took a deep breath, keep it together Cadi, you got this. "Would you like to have a meeting with the trespassing Alpha?" Fargo asked, I smiled, she knew me too well. I miss our girl time. "Bring his Beta and his mate with him." I cracked a smile at my best friend, then dismissed them. Another alpha on this land, outside Chaingrove, Nebraska. Interesting. my thoughts wandered to restoring this pack house. Sam purchased it, and it's in my name, luckily. But my thoughts wandered to when I had to nearly kill a shifter. A panther. It was Friday, two days ago.....

Flashback...

All the pent up anger of watching them day after day, going into heat, and not finding him, I was pissed, not angry. PISSED! I let out a dark growl. Heads snapped to me, and stared past my head, I turned to see a sleek black panther, it's eyes glowing violet. "Shifter!" voices panicked, my hand finding my holster, and snapping the 9 mm out. Aiming at the panther, I closed my eyes, I can't. He let out a soft whine, I bit back a whimper at the sound. He had a family, I could sense it coming from him, being an Alphas daughter. 'Please.' he begged into my head, images of a child with raven black hair with the same glowing eyes, and a woman with a stripe of grey amongst the black silk. I whimpered low in my throat, dropping my head, and releasing the gun. "Cadi! what are you doing my mom asked, raising a 22. "no!" I jumped in front of the panther, "he's alone. It's only him." I spoke shakily, memories of the video flooded my mind. "His mate is dead." he whined lowly at me, and moved unsurely, "he can't reproduce." I grumbled, she shrugged, pushing me behind her, "I'm sorry." she spoke. Before.....

End of Flashback...

"Cadi, they are here." Fargo spoke softly. Opening the door, an amazing scent filled my nostrils, and had my skin cooling drastically. 'Mate.' my wolf purred, curling in his scent. The beta is my mate? The alpha entered arm firmly around a short blonde, her blonde hair reaching her shoulders, and pinned out her face, with mild make up. His scent was all over her. They had sex. I growled low in my throat, watching as he smiled down at her, pecking her puckered lips. "Mine." I growled, clenching the desk, and watched my nails scrap against the wood. "I apologize, I was unaware of this packs boundaries." he spoke confidently, his hazel flecked eyes seemed to dance as he scanned me over, he released the blonde and took a seat, "Get off my land. Nothing more to discuss." I whispered, watching each of his graceful movements. I am cruel. I know, but the fact the blonde could be pregnant with my mates pup irritated the fuck out of me. "Where is your Alpha?" he smirked, I growled again, snapping the leg I was holding off the table. "I.AM.Alpha." I said slowly. His smirk dropped, and he licked his full pink lips I would love too...no! he fucked her! I turned my gaze away from my mate and studied the desk, when I heard him kiss her! in front of me! I'm in fucking heat and he kisses her! I slammed my hand down onto the table, and left the room. That fucking bastard...

Gage's pov...

"I.AM.Alpha." she spoke slowly, her eyes dragging to my lips. I began to lick my lip nervously, and glanced at Haley who pulled me to her. Taking my lips on hers she slowly moved her tongue against my lips, tracing them. When all over a sudden the desk the Alpha Female was at shattered, wood splinters scattering everywhere, the scent of blood and the most heavenly scent ever. As if I was at the beach, the fresh smell of the sweet yet salty ocean water, and the rich coconut hanging from the palm trees. 'Mate.' My wolf, Damon growled, shoving Haley away, and taking over my stuff body. When suddenly it hit me like bricks. Lust. Hate. Sweat....

Heat.