Chapter 5...

Cadi's Pov...

At the moment I was thankful for birth control and happy for my wolf, even if I don't accept Gage Mikelson. 'You know you love him.' my wolf purred dreamily, I rolled my eyes and I leaned against the door, a towel wrapped around my body. I just showered and am now thinking about my mate. The unwanted man who happens to have a... "Alpha?" Fargo spoke unsurely, cracking the door open, I shot up, darting to the closet, pulling on sweats and a sports bra. "Fargo?" I asked, as she stepped in closing the door. "Can we talk?" she asked carefully. I shrugged, before pulling her into a hug. "I missed you! I need your opinion," she chuckled softly sitting on my bed. "I found my mate." I spoke softly, as her face lit up, and she jumped up and down. "Who is it? Is he hawt? Omg!" I growled at her when she called him hot. "it's Alpha Mikelson." I spoke through clenched teeth at her as I watched her eyes widen, "Two alphas and two of the remaining packs in the world joining up?!" she squealed at me, her eyes nearly popping out her head. "No." I frowned, "our wolves mated, but I don't know." I grumbled, when she raised a brow. "When?" she smirked, "2 weeks ago?" I raised a brow, I haven't seen him since, but he always fills my mind. "I knew it!" she full out grinned at me. Then she relaxed onto my bed, and folded her hands behind her head, and let out a breath. "I gotta go." I frowned when she left so quickly and a strong scent filled my nose.

Masculine and alpine. "Gage." I spoke calmly as he entered my room, his golden locks and his hazel flecked gray eyes turned me on majorly as he sat beside me, "Cadi, your returning home with me. You will hand your pack down to another." He smirked seductively, gripping my waist, and pressing his nose against my neck, "mmmmmm..." he hummed as he nuzzled my soft spot making me moan. He chuckled his hot breath fanning my cheeks. "Cadence......"

Cliff hanger I'm sorry it's short like really short but filler chap n thanks for reading, vote and comment please........