A/N

Want another chapter? 400 reads and 14 votes? At least one to continue book I made a new book called Demanding What's His.

Here's prologue description thing....

She was always one of the guys, another bro to talk to about girl problems, and always there to kick some dudes ass. With short blonde hair that was always up in a faux hawk with deep brown tips. Her silver eyes saw everything, and her curvy form and big breast attracted guys, werewolves and humans alike. She is a total badass. She is....Blaine Mathers. Beta of the Ice Stone Pack...or was.

After expulsion of the wolves, werewolves abandoned packs to hide away with mates. Afraid and desperate mortals attacked and killed hundreds as my kind watched in horror as males and mates alike attacked to demolish man-kind, after it was over, Werewolves returned to their homes, submissive humans alive and protected, only hundreds of dead wolves still lay on the territory's and woodlands. So what happens when a Beta Female meets a Rouge Alpha. A madman who thought to have lost his beloved mate. Is fate cruel? Or just beginning?

****+***

"Rouge." she snarled with disgust, the man before her wasn't a man. But a feral beast. Uncaged and wild. He wanted her, and he wanted her now. "Beta." He purred at her, her silver eyes squinting and shifting hazel in rage. "Why are you here?" she asked, glaring at his perfectly sculpted features, she doesn't want a mate, only a male to be Alpha. But here, a rouge was..her mate. Why is fate so cruel?****+***^

Not in third person only summary thing a ma jig.....

So this new resistance book in a Resistance trilogy.

Much love...

xXoriginXx