Chapter 4...

***So ummmummm this is my newest book and I'd like to thank everyone for my 40+ reads. It means a lot . Here's chapter 4...***

Gage's pov...

My wolf surged through me, causing me to shift, and loose control, this was unexpected. Finding my mate, and she's in heat. What if! No...she wouldn't would she? "Gagey? I need to tell you something baby." Haley smirked, running her hands through my fur. My wolf bit her hand and snarled walking away, she shouted behind me. "I'm PREGNANT!" I froze, over taking control from my wolf. Impossible. I-I would've sensed it..it how did I not? I inhaled the scent of a child. My scent wasn't on her. 'It's not MINE.' I snapped. She cheated on me! I need my mate. Now. I fled from the office, a crying Haley behind me. I was in need of helping my mate. She wore silver...why? To hide from me? To hide from puny humans? Why? 'Alpha, the female is rampaging, closing in on human borders.' My beta coughed into my mind, and I lost control again, my wolf overpowering me once more. In dire need to comfort what's ours. To lavish her, to hold her, to pleasure her, and to wipe away her tears. He was sprinting through the woods, and following the sweet coconut and the fresh ocean spray scent. 'I'm coming.' Damon panted to her wolf, and the site before me had us freezing in our run. A pure black wolf tearing down an oak tree, her eyes burning in anger as she struck the tree teeth bared and claws sharpened. I shifted back, regaining control. "Alpha Female." I spoke calmly. Her head snapped to face me, her black eyes burned into my own, and her wolf growled lowly. She shifted back, and slumped down the tree, pulling her knees to her chest, hiding her breasts from my sight. I growled unconsciously. "Shut up." she grumbled, I was arousing her, "Your name love?" I asked my mate. She snorted un lady like and growled under her breath cursing herself. "I'm Gage." I smirked, knowing my naked form was getting to her heated self. "I-i'm Duncan." she shivered, her black eyes furiously watching me. (I decided to make her wolves name Duncan instead of Casey also because its her nickname...) Her wolf. "Duncan, back down." I growled huskily, she visibly shivered and stood slowly stepping towards me, "Give me Damon." she smirked, her full pink lips looked so appetizing, she gripped my waist. "Damon." she taunted my wolf. 'I need her. Gage.' my wolf sauntered around my head. Should I? They deserve each other even if I don't get the human of her, my wolf could have hers..... "Okay." I smirked pecking her lips....

RATED R...

Duncan's Pov...(Cadi's wolf..)

I need him. In more ways than one. In me, beside me, and on me. His warm, long firm fingers tracing my lips slowly, and his tongue occasionally poking through those luscious lips of his. He's teasing me. I gripped his dick and squeezed it, he growled approvingly and gripped my waist, his muscles thick and alert. "I want you baby." he grunted, my hands tangling in his golden locks, and I tugged on them occasionally as his face lowered to my cunt. "Take me." I pushed my sex into his face and he dug his tongue in, and fingers spreading the edges allowing him better access. He growled viciously squeezing my ass, and dragged his tongue over my belly button ring, sucking on it, then traced the tribal tattoo on my waist to my breast, leading into a howling wolf. It was our mark. His face was inches from mine as I moaned his name. "Damooooooon!" I whimpered as he suckled my breast, licking my teat as his hand found my sex once more, and I lifted my hips, giving him access, his fingers diving in, seeming to tickle my insides before he slowly pulled them out, un latching from my breast to taste my cum. "As fresh as ocean spray." he purred, cleaning off each finger before attacking my other breast and as he glanced up at me, the vicious wolf was gone. An innocent boy with golden locks curling against his forehead and bottom of his neck. Lustful, glowing, icy blue eyes watching my face for pain as his fingers hit my g-spot. My back arched as he quickened his pace, and my hips met his fingers each time they attacked my sex. When my abdomen clenched and I soaked his fingers he rubbed my g-spot before replacing his fingers with his rough tongue, slurping my cum he attacked my lips in a heated kiss. "I love you Duncan." he moaned as he slowly slid into me. "Okay baby?" he asked, as he pulled out and slammed in. Blood began to flow, as they say, Popped your cherry. He puffed out his chest in pride, and roared, the leaves shaking on the trees around us. He quickened his pace as my abdomen tightened until he stopped, "I don't want to release in you." he frowned, gazing down on me, I whimpered at him and he instantly looked sad. Pulling my face to his, he pecked my lips. "Does Cadi want this?" he asked unsurely. Did she?

'He's our mate...' She thought over, I shrugged to Damon as he spoke with Gage. Then he started again, my nails digging into his back, creating welds and drawing blood. "Ill always love you. For You are MINE." he snarled before he slammed into me as hard as he could, me jerking upwards as his hips ricocheted off my pelvis and he released with me, his warm seed sliding down my thighs as he fell beside me, sweat beading his brow and his perfected my sculpted face...

"Duncan. Can I have Cadi?" My eyes fluttered open at Gage. Damon must've told Gage her name. "Sure." I yawned as I moved back into our head and rested. 'I love you Duncan.' Damon purred as I drifted to sleep....

There... So Damon n Duncan mated....Unexpected? okay.. srry for Rated R... not common but shit happens I spose love y'all bye. thanks for reading....

xXoriginXx