XII

"I'm falling in love with you, Camila Cabello." Lauren, still half asleep, pulled my back more into her on the bed.

We had both just woken up in Ally and Dinah's basement to find we were the only two still sleeping.

Last night, we had the party where Lauren insisted drunk Camila was her favourite version of me. We spent the majority of the night all over each other, especially after the whole 'I could get drunk off kissing you' thing that made my heart swoon. We basically never parted. Dinah got super drunk which kinda cut our night short and we all made our way back here for a sleepover. We all passed out within minutes of arriving.

Now, Lauren and I were cuddled up with each other, both opting out of getting up just yet.

I'm falling in love with you, Camila Cabello.

I reposition myself so I'm facing her before I address her.

"Well fuck, Lo, so am I but I don't go around trying to give the girl I'm falling in love with heart problems," She nuzzled her head into my neck and I felt her smile. "What?" I asked, running my hand along her forearm.

"You're falling in love with me?" She mumbled. I laughed.

"Well, duh," I answered, giggling.

"That's such good news," She said in the most adorable morning voice I've ever heard and exhaled. Lauren then placed a hand on my lower back and pulled me into her before beginign to place playful, chaste kisses on my cheek and jaw. "Such good news," She repeated against my cheek.

Laughing, I began to lightly push her off but she was relentless, moving her lips down to my neck, too. I threw my head back in laughter and my hand tangled in Lauren's hair as I felt her hand go down my side.

"Lauren, I swear, if you tickle me I'll kill you," I managed to get out, sending Lauren into her own fit of laughter.

Lauren stopped in her tracks and respositioned herself, straddling my waist innocently.

"You're the only person I've ever met that's so adiment about not being tickled," She told me.

"I'm also the most ticklish person you've ever met," Lauren ran a hand through her hair. It took me  a second to calm down and not think of how she was straddling me, and looked incredibly hot doing that.

"You're also the most beautiful," She flashed me a huge grin and turned my head to the side as I felt heat migrate to my cheeks.

Lauren extended her right hand next to my head and leaned down, turning my head back to face her with her left hand. She placed a kiss on my forehead, my nose, and then on my lips which turned into a peck as we both smiled into it.

We parted but kept our foreheads together as I brought my hands up to cup her cheeks.

"I think my favourite thing about you is your smile," I revealed.

"Really? Not my eyes?" She asked.

"Cocky much?" She grinned.

"No, I'm just so used to everyone talking about my eyes." She got off the top of me and cuddled into my side, draping an arm over my stomach as her head rested on my shoulder.

"You have beautiful eyes, don't get me wrong," I said and Lauren mumbled a 'thank you'. "But your smile is something else, it's what stood out to me that night we went to the burger place,"

"Oh yeah?" She asked.

"Yeah, when you said I could tell you if I had a boyfriend," I laughed at the memory and so did Lauren. "What would you have done if I did?"