chapter 3

Short chapter sorry I have been busy enjoy
______________________________
Still Laurens pov.

Damn. Damn damn. saying Camila was beautiful was an underestimate. She had long beautiful brown hair and a nice body she was beautiful. I couldn't get into detail but she looked amazing from afar and I know she will have amazing facial features. Only seeing her from afar already made me speachless.

My thoughts were cut off when the teacher started pointing at seats and nameing names off her list. Great assigned seats. I loved when we got to choose where we got to sit most of the time I would choose a seat where it's angled to see my crush.

The classroom seats are split in half. Left side witch is side A have 4 rows with 4 seats in each row and it's directly in front of the teachers desk. right side witch is Side B has 5 rows with 4 seats in each.

As side A seats got filled I was busy staring at camila. Sucks that normani caught me in the act. She nudged me is the stomach and gave me that look, the 'I know who you like' look with a little smirk.

"Don't act like you weren't just doing the same with dinah" I shot back laughing. She glared at me and gave her attention to she teacher as he called her name he pointed to a seat that's in the second to last row on side B. I sighed because I knew I wouldn't be able to sit next to her. The teacher started to name the last row of side be and I looked around and noticed there are 3 other people left one of them being camila. My heart leaped as I realized I could be seated next to her.

"Anthony first seat, Dinah second seat, Lauren third seat"the teacher announced. omg I am sitting next to her "camila fourth seat." The teacher finnished of and I'm totally freaking out she is sitting next to me for the rest of the year no way.

I was content sitting next to her but I guess he had other plans she set her stuff next to me and went to the teachers desk with dinah seeing that he wasn't Occupied. They had a conversation but I couldn't really hear because they we far from my seat. They both turned around after they finished looking annoyed. They had a small talk before they sat down in the seats next to me. It was kind of akward so I pulled out my journal that I didn't set aside for any class but just for drawing and writing in.

I was in the middle of drawing a city in an eye (pic above) when I felt someone staring at it or me but I looked up and camila was staring at the drawing but quickly turned away.

"hello?" I asked she looked at me but looked away quickly and I have never seen such beautiful brown eyes in my entire life.

I took a breather before turning to Dinah and asking "does she talks much to people"I asked and Dinah shook her head no. "Oh well Dinah right" I asked hopeful that she would answer.

"Yes but how do you know my name" Dinah said

"Eh normani is always talking about you like 'Dinah this , Dinah that' and 'omg Dinah is so amazing' but thoes are only few, she rants about you all the time." I ended and she blushed.

" s-she knows me? Does she think I'm weird? Am I a loser to her ? Does she like me ? Omg I'm not prepared! What does sh-" she asked many questions so I interrupted.

" you know what I have spoken too much" I partly teased her.

"Please just answer me I'm desperate" she begged so I have in.

"Ok yes she knows you, no she doesn't think your weird, no your not a loser to her, and I don't know you should ask her" I smirked at my last sentance.

"Please tell me if she does I'll maybe ask her out but just tell me, what if I ask her and she doesn't feel the same she will reject me then make fun of me for the rest of the school year and I'll be known as the rejected lesbian." She finnished of with a sigh.

"Look it's just not my place to say you have to put in work. But even then normani is not like that." I cheered her up. "But you should ask her out , just give it a try." After I finished my sentance the bell rang and the students left the classroom.

Me and normani don't have the next period together but our classrooms are right next to each other we were walking and she spoke up.

"I heard you talking to dinah." She raised her eyebrows and I got embarrassed.

"At least I didn't give out too much information but I think she got the hint that you like her, and she might grow some balls and ask you out." I explained as I finished we were at the door of our classrooms.

"Thanks thought she might do so but bye see you next period" she said and I waved and we entered our classrooms.