Hateful Love

Ok guys here's the first chapter of Hateful Love. This is my first story and I'm not used to any of this so bear with me :P 

The story will hopefully get better as I get further into the story so yay! Ok enough of my talking and on with the story!

Here you guys go ^-^

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Chapter 1: Can You Be Quiet?!

Zach Mathews was a smart and very intelligent student at Westhall High School. He was the guy that every girl dreamed of and wanted. Well, every girl except one that just hated his guts.

Now who's the girl that can resist him? Meet Kayla Stone. She's just like Zach, smart, intelligent, and beautiful. All the guys at school wanted her to be theirs. Except for Zach. They both hated each other and nobody knows what happened between them two to make them hate each other so much.

Right now they're both in the last class of the day, Chemistry class doing a lab experiment, well actually they were both finished while the rest of the class was still doing it. Kayla is talking to her lab partner aka her best friend Lexi Torres. They were talking about their sleepover that weekend.

"Make sure you bring the movies Lex." "Ok. Do you have the popcorn at your house?", Lexi replies. "Yeah. Do we need anything else?", Kayla asks. "Yeah, I think you forgot to get a lock for that mouth of yours. Seriously, do you ever shut up? You're distracting others." Zach says rudely interrupting their conversation. Sighing, Kayla turns around, "Why don't you just mind your own business?", Kayla snaps. "Why do you even care? You already finished the lab so I shouldn't be 'distracting' you anyway."

Zach just stares at her for a couple seconds with a blank stare before responding, "Can't you just talk about your sleepover after school and not in class?" "Why does it matter to you? You know what?! Forget it! There's no point in arguing with you when there's only a minute left of school so goodbye Zachary Mathews." Kayla replies as the last bell rings and Kayla and Lexi go to their lockers right next to each other.

"Ugh. Why is Zach so annoying?! Why can't he mind his own business?" ,Kayla tells Lexi. "I don't know Kayla. Can you calm down please? Why do you guys even hate each other so much?" Kayla doesn't say anything. Lexi sighs," Ok. Forget it. Let's just go home and I'll meet you at your house in a bit for our sleepover." "Ok see ya." They both head to their cars and head home.

An hour later Lexi shows up at Kayla's house and they start watching movies once they got everything set up. They watched a bunch of movies before falling asleep on the couch at one in the morning. But during all those movies, Kayla couldn't help but think about the question Lexi asked earlier. Why did they hate each other so much? She thought back to the day everything fell apart with Zach.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

So what do you guys think? You like it? Sorry if it's short. They may get longer in the future.

Cliffhanger on the first chapter. How nice of me :P

What do you guys think happened between Zach and Kayla? Hmmmm.

Don't forget. VOTE! COMMENT!

Love ya guys even though I don't know any of you! <3

Manreet <3

P.S. I know that this isn't a great chapter. I don't really like it but I don't know how else to write so sorryyy. But just keep reading. I'm hoping the story with get better.