one [i]

z's pov (zayn)

"Man this is one sick party. Are you sure your ready for this lad?" I looked at Niall with concerning eyes.

Last time he went to a party he threw up for 3 days straight. Man those were the days...

"Z, I got this bro. Don't worry about me. Just make sure that you don't screw up and find a girl like you did last time. What's was her name again?"

"It was Lindsay and that was in the past. I'm done with party girls."

He eyed me. "Well I'm not. Hey, good looking what's your name?"

He was now talking to this quite interesting girl. She wore green khakis and a half cut white tank top that had the number: 1 9 on it with combat boots. Her hair was an mixture of blonde and brown -- making it ombré looking. She wore a gold necklace plated [that said]: R E B E L . Her skin shined with the mixture of the neon lights in the room. Overall, she was beautiful.

"Can't you read dumbass? It says it on my necklace. Duh!" She smirked at Niall. She was a force of nature alright.

"Sorry. I guess I got the wrong girl..." He walked away shameless.

"Haha, so how did that go?"

"Oh fuck you, Zayn. I just want to get drunk tonight alright."

"I'll go get the drinks alright, Ni?"

"Yeah, yeah. Hurry up."

I walked over to the mini bar in the corner of the room when I saw her. She glared at me with interest.

"Can I get a two beers please. Er, make it quick."

"Is the other beer for that other sap with you?" She walked closer to me as she sat by the nearest stool.

"Huh?"

"Is. That. Beer. For. The. Other. Idiot. With. You?"

"Yes and Niall's isn't an idiot you little..."

She smirked taking out a cigarette.

"Come on, say it. I know you want to say that I'm a bitch right?"

She waits for my answer but I don't respond.

I clear my throat. "You are really hot and I'm promising myself that I won't fall for another girl like you again."

"Why not fall for me. What's so bad ab-"

"You're just not risky enough for me to take on, rebel. I want a story not a writer."

And with that, I grabbed the beers and walked away.

xxx.

This chapter was written by Tay (@ElectricNights ) hope you guys enjoyed it <3

Love, Tay