four [iiii]

--yay! i updated--

ni's pov (niall)

I thought that he was going to kill me. I swear to God I did. His face has gotten crimson very quickly. I was just praying that I wouldn't get hurt tonight. When Z gets mad, he's deadly.

"Niall! You little.... Ok I'm calm. Stay calm, Malik. Stay calm." He breathed in and out before he entered my flat.

"Dude, I'm really s-s-sorry. I'll buy you a-another one-e." I tried to plea with him.

"Niall, just shut up. Where are your clothes again?" 

"Why do you need a- oh wait nevermind- um yeah there in my room. It's the 2nd door to your left." I directed. 

After he left to go search for clothing, I looked for an Advil in one of my dark wook cabinets. Bingo. I popped a pill in my mouth and ran some water from the sink and drunk it.

I look at the clock, seeing that it's 3:04am.

Z walked back into the front of the flat. 

"Hey Ni can I stay at your place tonight? I can't drive home like this."

"Sure mate, anytime. Uh the guess room is in the next room near the washroom."

He shrugged. "Dude, I'm not a royal, I know where it is. I saw it when I was going into your organized room."

I laughed, "Haha at least it isn't like your ex-girlfriend's house!"

His ex-girlfriend was a freak. Her house was super neat. And I seriously think that she was bipolar. Z kept telling me how she was sex hungry all of the time and she told him that she like having angry sex with him. Is that weird or what? Her name was Lindsay. She was hot. And looks can truly be deciveing. I thought that she was pretty cool when I met her, but I guess not. 

So so so so so so so so sorry about not updating right away!! Me and Addi have been crazy busy. x But I updated just like I promised. So I hope you liked it. This chapter was written by me [@ElectricNights]. Happy reading. x Love, Tay