The next few days

*At elle's house*

I was so excited to see that I got an email back. I read it right away. I couldent beleive it YAY he likes one direction too. I was so excited I replyed right away.

Hey food lover,

      No way your favorite band is one direction mine too. Who's your favorite member. I love them all but nialls my favorite. And im sure your a real ladys man. Im just happy to be able to have a friend i can talk about anything with.

       from, Sweetie pie   

*At the one direction house*

After reading this last email I know for sure she's amazing. I'm her favorite I can't believe it. She seems like the perfect girl, if she eats a lot then she's defnently the girl for me.

Hey Sweetie pie,

      Mine favorite band member is zayn. He's awesome and so are you. I'm not all that much of a ladys man, out of my 5 best friends edward is the ladys man. And I am too, you can talk to me about anything. This may seem like an odd question but do you eat a lot? Talk to you soon.

      From, food lover

*Elle info*

That day felt like the worse day for her. At school her friends were being mean, knowing they were or not they were, and in the hallway a guy came up to her and asked her out, a guy who she had had a crush on for a wile, she got really excited but then he laughed and said jk you ugly I'd never date you. She came home crying that day.

*At elle's house*

I flung myself on my bed and cryed into my pillow I couldent beleive the bad day I'd had. Then I rembered my pin pall. Getting up she smiles and runs to her laptop. She saw her pall had emailed her back. She couldent help but perk up a little when she read it. She had to reply right away and talk to him about it and get his oppinion on her.

Hey food lover,

     To answer your question right away I do eat a lot my friends and I all do even thow looking at us you wouldent think that bc were so skinny. And ironic 5 just like the band. :) I'm glad I can talk to you about anything because I need a real friend to talk to right now. You wouldent beleive the bad day I've had. The part that really hurt the most was a guy who I'd been crushing on for a long time came up to me today and joking asked me out then said jk I'd never date you your ugly. It crushed me I know I'm not that pretty but I dident think I was ugly till now. If I could get your oppinion. Please be honest.

*pic inserted here*

      from, Sweetie pie

*At the one direction house*

I couldent wait to get her next email. I was so happy to see that she had emailed me back. But after I read it I couldent beleive what I read. I felt so bad for her. She sent a pic with the email and I couldent beleive my eyes she was gorgeous. I don't know why anyone would call her ugly she's the prettiest girl I'd ever seen. I had to email her back right away.

     Hey Sweetie pie,

That's awesome that you eat that much. And you are in no way ugly. You are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen.