The Club

~Thanks so much for so many reads you guys are awesome. I'm sorry I'm just now updating was on fall break and forgot to update on Friday. Hope you all like it. ~

*Elle*

After we finally get in we all instantly go to the bar and order shots to loosen us up before we get on the dance floor. Once the shots arrive we all take ours except for Jane she looked nervous and I knew she didn't typically drink bc of her family but we all talk her into it and she takes it. Her face after she drank it was priceless. We all hit the dance floor after the applause from the boys to Jane died down. Niall wasted not time and got right behind me for us to start dancing. Of course I loved the idea and started grinding/twerking on him. Although I looked to my left when I was and saw Jane and harry dancing together awkwardly. And by dancing together I mean beside each other. I lean over a bit and push her into him, she looks over at me and I wink at her and she got the message.

*Niall*

As soon as we got on the dance floor I was ready for the party to start between me and Elle. Right away I got behind her and she seemed to like the idea and started up. I noticed her leaning over and was confused but then I saw her push Jane into harry and wink at her so I nod at him giving him a hint and he gets it. Shots were passed around again and after about 3 we were all having a crazy good time and that includes harry and Jane.

*Elle*

Not long after the 3rd shot was taken and about 5 min of grinding on niall I felt a bulg in his pants. He started kissing my neck and I loved it. I turn around to him and whisper in his ear lets go find a place to talk. I think he was already thinking it bc he instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me to door. Just before we walk through the door I look at see Jane grinding on harry and they both seem to like it but I also see Lilly looking at them and she looks pissed.

*Niall*

I pill her through the back door of the club that opened up to an ally. I push her on to the wall and we start makeing out heavily. My hands on he wast and hers around my neck.

*Jane's POV*

It was awkward dancing with harry at first but then after a few shots It started to get fun. We started grinding and after a little wile I looked over and saw Lilly glaring at me like I was dancing with her man. Her and harry are not dateing so I just blew it off and keep dancing. Harry's hands have been on my hips for a wile but how long have his lips been on my neck? I didn't mind I actually liked it. Next thing I know I'm turning around and kissing him back....ON THE LIPS. He seemed to like it but apparently Lilly didn't.

*Lilly's POV*

Hated seeing her dancing on him but when he started kissing her I got mad. Then she turn around and starts kissing him on the freekn lips!!! That was the last straw. I know he's not technically mine but he's mine. I must have been drunker than I thought bc I walked over their and pulled her off him and punched her in the face right in front of him.

*Jane's POV*

She punched me! She actually punched me! Me being who I am sober or otherwise I wasent going to let her get away with it I slugged her back. So we ended up getting in a fight in the club. Security escorted us all out. Of course out the back door and guess what we found. Niall and Elle makeing out....they were all over each other. They were practically having sex in the ally. They were both still clothed of course but still.

*Harry's POV*

A chick fight. I knew Lilly liked me but I didn't think she was obsesed with me to the point of starting a chick fight. We were kicked out and guess what we find. Niall and Elle as close to having sex as possible without being undressed or actually doing it. I say come on we're leaving and they instantly stop and faces go red. I drove us all to the hotel us boys were staying at makeing sure Jane got the passenger seat next to me. I didn't want another incident. After getting to our hotel room niall and Elle go to nialls bed room Lou, zayn, and lamin go to their bed rooms. We dropped off the other girls at their hotel and of course Jane and Elle were going to go back to our hotel but Lilly I thought we were going to have to call the cops to get out of the car. She was intent that Jane were going to leave and me and her were going to go back to the hotel. Me and zayn had to drag her out the jump back in the car and drive away before she jumped back in the car. Jane got clawed by her in the process so I was getting her ice wile she was waiting in my room. I open the door to my room and I couldn't believe what I saw.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliff hanger......

Comment what you think he found.