A new twist

*Elle*

When I told the girls they were supper excited. They were all so happy for me. Lilly had a lease had a crush on harry and as soon as I told her she started planing how they were going to fall in love with each other. That's typical Lilly for you a lease thinking about herself and how a something is going to benefit her but she's still awesome all my friends were. Although I did get a few "aww no fair I called dibs."

*Niall*

After the initial teasing about me and elles kiss they wanted to hear all the details about our date. After that I told them how I was going to invite he and her friends to the next concert and that they can hang put back stage with us. They were all excited to get to know her and her friends better. Although I think harry was a little more excited than the others. I'm wondering who he's excited to hang out with.

*Harry's POV*

I can't wait till our next concert. I think I played if cool when niall said elles friends where going to come with her to hang out. But I'm excited to get to know one of her friends more than the rest. I thought she was gorgeous and I got butterflies in my stomach when I saw her at the meet and greet. I want her to be mine. I just hope she dissent have a boyfriend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys I hope you like my book and thanks for the reads I know 9 I sent every many but I wasn't expecting more than 5 or 6. Oh and for those of you who already read this chapter but I said it was new sorry I accidentally deleted it and had to rewrite it. I added a few new details so I hope you like it.

<3 Comment who you think Harry's crush is

{Lilly Jane Samantha or Brittney or Elle comment your guess}