The meet & greet

*Elle info*

The next day was her birthday and this year she only asked for one thing....one direction tickets and meet and greet passes for her and her 4 friends.

*At elle's house*

Even tho its birthday the first thing I checked when I got up was my email. He emailed me back and he was sooo sweet. I'm a really lucky girl. I dident have anything to email him back besides aww your so sweet so I went downstairs to see if I got the one gift I wanted for my birthday this year. To my excite I did I couldent wait to tell them and my new pall.

Hey food lover,

    Aww your last email was so sweet. And btw todays my birthday. And Im excited to say I got the only present I asked for this year. Yay one direction tickets and meet and greet passes. The concerts this weekend and I can't wait. Are you going? Can't wait to hear from you back.

      from, Sweetie pie

*The one direction house*

When I read her email back I was both excited and scared. I was afraid I'd end up saying something that would male her recognise me as food lover. But then again maybe this would be the easiest way to meet. Well I guess well find out tomorrow.

Hey Sweetie pie,

      Happy Birthday, I'm so excited for you. And yes I will be their, maybe well see each other. Talk to you soon.

          from, food lover

*Elle's house*

Its the day of the concert yay I can't wait and neither can my friends jane and lilly are already at my house and they can't wait either. Janes texting her bc and lillys practicing singing along to the songs that are going to be performed tonight so I check my email one last time before the rest of them get here. He emailed me back and he was so excited that I was going and I was even more excited that he was going to be their. I hope I see him their. As I was reading I dident notice the rest of my friends had arived and they were all crowded around me reading my email. They all go ooooh who's food lover. I turn around and I couldent help but blush. We all sit around the floor of my room and I explain everything to them. About him thinking I'm gorgious his friend edward everything. Their all supper excited for me amd of corse jane is the one to say maybe he's my mr. right. They all agree and I say I hope he is hes perfect. My grandmaw yells to us its time to go and they all rush downstairs to the car. Before I join them I write a quick email to him.

Hey food lover,

       I hope we can meet their my other friends jane, lilly, samantha, and brittney are going to be their with me too so maybe you cam meet them too. hope to see you their.

         from, Sweetie pie

*One Direction concert*

I check my email on my phone one last time before going on stage. And I see her email. I read it really quick finshing reading it just before hearing harry shout at me come on niall we have to warm up. I wanted to email her back but she was probibly already at the conert and wouldent see it till later anyways and I dident have time.

*Elle at the meet and greet*

I was so excited to finally get to meet the boys and so were my friends. Were waiting for then to come in and lilly says elle what if "food lover" is niall? I tell her she's crazy that theirs no way its him but she won't let it go she says but it totally makes since his 5 best friends just like the boys, his friend "edward" is the ladies man that harry and edward is harrys last name and him being able to talk to a girl go crazy over him its totally niall. All my friends agree with her. I call them crazy but in my head I'm thinking it makes since.

*Back stage of concert Niall*

I'm looking at the security camera listening to their conversation. Her friend is smart she put everthing together.

*Niall*

Were finally ready and we walk they all look so excited to see us but elle looks the most excited to see me. I want her to know im food lover so i pull out my phone and send her a quick email.

Hey Sweetie pie,

      You look just as gorgious now as you did in that pic you sent me.

       from, guess who

 We sit down and I make sure I sit next to her. Next thing I hear is a beep from what I think is her phone. She pulls it out and sure enough it was. She reads it and had a confused look on her face. I lean over and say its true. Looks up at me and looks verry suprised.

*Elle*

My phone beeps and I know I have an email. After I read it I was so confused. Then niall leans over and says the words that proves lilly to be right. Its true. I couldent beleive it. It was him I'd been texting he thought I was gorgious. I felt like I was going to faint but I dident I just smiled sweetly and said thanks. I didn't know  what else to say.

*Niall*

She was so cute through it the entire meet and greet. As she was leaving I slipped her a note.

*Elle*

I was the last person to leave the room and as I leave niall slips a note into my hand it has a phone number on it and it says call me. I was so excited and my friends are even more excited for me and of corse lilly say I told you so. I couldent wait to call him but I decided I should just start out with a text.I texted him..............