Part 1

Niall's Pov

(Niall in his fox form)

I lay curled up in a ball in my fox form. 'Hey Ni wake up' I hear Louis's soft voice say. I open my eyes and look up. I tilt my head. Since I can't talk in my Fox form weird? I know. 'You've to get ready for school' He says. And pats my head. I shyly look down. 'Still shy after all those years?' He chuckles. If I was in my human form right now I would be blushing. 'I know mom and dad keeped you away from school because your lawyer said so but you really have to go they can't keep you here' After he said that I turned back into my human form. I pout. 'But I don't want to' I whine. 'Sorry buddie not my decision' Louis says patting my head. I sigh. 'Okaaaaay' I say dragging the 'A'. He laughs. 'And my tail and ears? What if I turn into a Fox suddenly?' I ask. 'Don't worry dad made sure you could get almost every class with me' He say. 'What if they know that I'm an Omega' I whisper. Wrapping my tail around my leg. 'I'm with you, here put this on' He says and gives me a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt. 'Wrap your tail around your leg like you did before. And put this beanie on' He says. 'Thanks Lou' 'Anything for you' He says.

After I'm done with putting clothes on. And the beanie we walk downstairs. 'I made you guys pancakes' Jay says. 'Thanks' We say at the same time. We also get a glass with milk or orange juice. After we're done eating. We put our plates away. Louis get the stuff he needed because I don't have any of that stuff. 'Bye mum dad' Louis says. 'Bye loves' We head out. 'We are walking it isn't that far from our house a five minute walk or something like that' I nod my head. Looking down at the ground. After a few minutes I look back up and see the school and lot's of people. I gulp loudly. And hold Louis's arm tight but not to tight. 'Ni it's gonna be fine' 'I want to go home' I whimper. I let go of his arm and ready to walk back. Louis took a hold of my shirt. 'Not gonna happen Nini' Louis says. Pulling me with him. I gave up after a few minutes. And walk behind him. I clutch into his shirt thightly. 'Hey hey you're going to be fine' 'No, I don't want to be here. Please let me go home' I say. 'Ni I know this is one of your instinct to be scared and all' He says turning around to face me. I feel the stares from the other students on me.

I wrap my tail slightly tighter around my leg. 'Ni relax a little bit' 'Bu-' I got cut off by a deep and slow voice. 'So and who's this?' I jumped. Within seconds I'm behind Louis's back. Putting my face between his shoulder blades. I wrap my tail to tight around my leg making me yelp out in pain a bit too loud. But I let the tight hold on my leg. 'You okay?' Louis soft voice ask me. 'Y-yeah' I whisper. 'Ni relax let your tail relax too' He whispers so only I can hear it. 'I-I don't want t-to be h-here' 'I know I know' He says. 'So who's that?' the voice asked again. 'None off your business Styles' Louis says to the Styles dude. 'Don't talk to me like that understood!?' He said in his Alpha voice. Making me whimper and shake. I feel a pair of eyes staring at me. I look up slightly. He has brown curly hair and emerald green eyes. He's tall. Muscular body. No wonder he's an Alpha. I hid back behind Louis's back. Yes I'm shorter then Louis a little bit not to much tho. 'I ask once again who is that?' He ask still in his Alpha voice. But slightly calmer. I whimper out again. 'Louis I don't want to be here anymore I want to go home' I say. 'Yea we're going come' louis says. I was about to walk out of the school but Louis pulled me back by my shirt once again. 'We're not going home you idiot' 'I hate it here please let me go home' And try to get free from his hold. 'Like I told you can't now come we're already late' He pulls me with him.