part 7

Liam's Pov

I walk into the kitchen and put the grocery backs on the counter 'Let me guess they're still asleep?' I ask 'You guessed it right' Louis says I sigh and put the stuff away 'I'll wake them' I say 'Wait I wanna join' He says running after me we walk up stairs I open the bed room door and see them laying on the bed Niall has one hand on Harry's back and the other in his hair. As Harry hovers above Niall slightly on arm under neath his neck Harry's hand on Niall's shoulder and his other hand on the blonde boy's ass. While they're both shirtless I hear a clicking noise and look at Louis who made a picture smirking 'I'm going to print this one and put it around the house' He says chuckling. 'What the hell?' Someone says we look up and see them looking at us as Harry puts the blanket over their bodies. 'Lovely picture boys' Louis says grinning 'Are you obsessed with us?' Niall asks tilting his head to the side. 'Noooo ofcourse not pfft what're you talking about?' Louis asks dragging the 'O' making me laugh 'How many pics do you have?' I ask 'From who?' Louis asks as he pretends to be dumb 'We all know from who' I say 'Zero' He says 'And the other 200 or something photo's?' I ask 'I don't have that much pics' 'I know you do Lou' Harry says smirking. 'Well shit... I need to be somewhere see ya later bye' He says running out of the bed room. 'And why am I friends with that idiot?' Niall asks shaking his head 'I don't know love' Harry says. 'Hey!' Louis says walking back in the room looking at us 'Thought you needed to be somehwere' I say 'Nope they canceled it' Louis huffs. 'And the truth is you never needed to be somewhere' Harry says 'Uhh I did?' Louis asks 'No you didn't' Niall joins in 'You need to stand up for me Ni' He whines 'Sorry Lou' Niall says grinning at him. As he huffs again and sits down on the ground we look at him confused 'What? You can join me if you want' He says we shake our heads 'You boring idiots' He says.

'You know that a chair or something like that is way more comfortable, right?' Harry asks sitting up 'I don't care' Louis huffs making us laugh Harry lays back down as Niall cuddles against him. I look at the two and see that they both are asleep. Louis stands up 'Hell no' Louis says as he walks out of the room not much later he comes back with two cups with water I look at him as he pours it over the two 'What the hell Lou' Niall grumbles as he glares at Louis 'Get yo ass out of that bed' Louis says. 'No' He grumbles as Harry chuckles 'C'mon you lazy shit heads' Louis says pulling at Harry's arm trying to get him out of bed but he easily yanks his arm out of Louis grip who sighs and tries to do the same with Niall but Harry thightens his hold around the boys waist. Louis huffs and walks away 'Throw them out' Louis huffs 'Hey! Where do we need to go huh?' Harry says 'I don't know go to your parents house' He says jumping on the bed as he lands on the two of them 'Li come join' 'No!' Harry says. I jump on top of Harry who groans 'You pig' He says making Niall giggle. Me and Louis wiggle in between them seperating the two of them. 'Hazzy' Niall says as he tries to get to him but Louis wraps his arms around the blonde boy who starts to struggle but gives up soon enough 'Hazza' Niall says as Harry tries to reach over to Niall but I pin him down 'You bullies' Niall mumbles. 'No where not' 'Yes you're' He says pouting. But soon I see Niall smirk as he changes into a fox and escapes Louis's grip he walks over our bodies he shifts back when he's besides Harry again. 'We tried' I say looking at Louis who's pouting I pull him closer to me as he lays his head on my chest. 'What're we going to to babe?' I ask running my hand through Louis's hair 'I don't know watch a movie in our room and let them sleep?' He asks as I look at the two and see that they indeed fell back asleep. 'Sure what movie?' I ask 'I don't know' He says I nod my head we get out of their bed I put the blankets back on them and walk out of the room and close the door we walk into our room I take some dvd's and put them on the bed 'Well?' I ask 'Uhm insidious' He says I nod my head and put it in the dvd-player.