part 3

Louis's pov

After a few seconds the front door opens. 'Oi oi' I say. The two look at each other. 'Hey' Niall says. They let us in. 'So what were you two doing?' I ask. 'Nothing much' Harry says shrugging. 'Okay' liam says. 'But seriously I thought you were his psycho parents' Harry says. 'Why?' Liam ask. 'I don't know' he says. I walk over to Niall 'hi kitty' I say. 'I'm not a kitten' he whines. 'You maybe are a fox but you can still be a kitten' I say shrugging. He groans. And walks away.

We start laughing. We hear him huff making us laugh harder. 'Not funny' he mumbles and walks upstairs. 'Aww Ni, baby don't be like that' Harry says.'Be right back' Harry smirks. And he runs upstairs. 'What is he going to do?' Liam ask. 'I don't know' I say. After I said that we heard laughing. 'That's what he was gonna do' Liam and I say at the same time.

We run upstairs. Into the room. With one hand Harry has Niall's hands pinned above his head and with the other hand he's tickling him. 'Well Haz that isn't nice now is it?' I ask smirking. While walking closer. 'I-I agree w-with L-Louis' Niall says between his laughs. I poke Harry in his side. Making him jump. He let go of his wrists. Niall crawls back wards. We look at each other. We lay Harry on his back. Pinning him down to the bed. We both know that he easily can break free but won't do that.

'And what are you two going to do now?' He ask. 'Uhm actually I don't know' I say. Niall giggles. 'Li can you come?' I ask. 'Sure' He says. When he stands beside me I lean in to whisper in his ear. 'Do you know if Harry has something to tie him up?' I ask. 'Yes he does' He whispers back. We look at Niall. I can see if he agree to do this or not. 'Be right back' Liam says walking away. After a few seconds he comes back. 'Haz be a dear and close your eyes and no peaking' I say.

He sighs And does as told. He gives me two pair of handcuffs. I cuff each hand to the bed post. I look at Liam who chained his feet. I see something where you can gag him with. I put the cloth in his mouth and ties it behind his head. 'Voila done' I say. Harry opens his eyes. He struggles against the cuffs. He says something only to be muffled by the gag. 'Sorry haz can't hear you' I smirk at him. He glares at me. I smile down at him. He struggles again to break free.

'You know you don't want to see an angry Harry trust me' Liam says. 'Okay?' I ask. And keep looking at him. Niall walks over to Liam and stand beside him. But what Me and Liam didn't know is that he took the key from the cuffs without us noticing. He walks back to the bed. And climbs on top of it. He unties the gag. And smiles at him. They stare at each other. Before I knew it Harry was free. 'Wait? what? how?' I ask. Niall holds the key with a smug smile on his face. 'I forgot that a fox is sneaky' 'Hehehe you should've remembered that yea' Niall says shrugging.

I roll my eyes at him. 'Aww is BooBear sad?' Niall asks. 'Don't call me that' I whine. 'BooBear?' Liam ask. 'Yea my mom said it one time and he was there and since then he calls me that' I say. 'Okay BooBear' Liam grins. I groan. I look at Niall with an devilish grin. He gulps and hides behind Harry. He looks over his shoulder carefully.

'You can't hide forver behind Harry' I say. 'Yes I can' He says. 'How?' 'To follow him everywhere' He says. 'Really everywhere?' Liam asks. 'N-no not that' He stutters. Making us laugh. 'I wouldn't mind at all tho' Harry says  smirking. We here a gasp. 'C'mon love he won't bite' Harry says. Niall walks from behind him. I look at him. Harry pulls him against his chest. 'But that doesn't mean I'll let you touch him' Harry  says smirking. I pout. Making Niall stick his tongue out. Harry probably noticed that because he takes Niall his tongue between his fingers. 'And now my love?' Harry asks smiling. He tries to bite him. 'Okay okay' Harry says letting his tongue go.

And wraps his arm back around Niall. 'What are we going to eat?' Niall asks after a few minutes of silence. 'I don't know if I've something' Harry says kissing his head. Harry walks to the kitchen. Niall follows him. We follow after them. 'And?' I ask. 'Li you c'ming with me to the store?' Harry asks. 'Sure thing' He says. They look at us. 'Don't break the house' Harry says with a cheecky smile.