Last Day 01 (Ivan's POV)

"I want to go to Lake Tahoe tonight," Shane asked me to bring her to the place where I proposed, had our wedding, and shared our first kiss together. Part of me doesn't want her to bring there at this hour but she insisted. I still had to put the baby to sleep, but now I think I have to call a babysitter for this situation, and do the dishes after. You see, I need to take care of everything before going out tonight.

"Please?" blinking her eyes and pouting her lips like a baby trying to persuade me.

Looking at her looked so cute that made me laugh. "Yes, of course. When did I ever say no to you?"

She giggled like a five-year old kid receiving a lollipop from her dad after hearing my answer. That smile of her was just so priceless. Seeing her in that picture was my joy.

"I just need to get some things done in a sec. Stay there, Hon." I said while hurriedly going upstairs.

"And oh, please bring my coat too. It'll be cold outside. Thanks!" She said and still smiling.

I went to check the baby. Sam is peacefully sleeping in her new sleeping pajama. My little angel is so cute; she's just three years old but already resembling a lot from her mom. I called our next door babysitter through the phone to come to our house and take care of everything while Shane and I will be going out. I kissed our baby goodnight and went to our room. I would always see our wedding picture hanging on the wall every time I enter the room. That was one of our happiest days together. I searched through my closet and changed up. I and Shane share the same closet together. So I searched for her favorite yellow knitted coat and took it out. I went to the table and put my perfume on, her favorite scent as she always tells me. To my clumsiness, the picture frame fell down from the table. I immediately picked it up noticing that it was one of our favorite photos together. The photo was taken during our high school senior's prom; we were dancing together, Shane in a blue silk gown while I was in a white tux with a rose on my right hand. Oh those moments! Moments with her are still so clear in my memory.

I was brought back from my trance as the doorbell rang. It must be the babysitter. I put the frame back to its place and ran my way downstairs.

"Good evening, Mr. and Mrs. Parker!" greeted the young babysitter from the next door.

"Good evening too, Diana! Sam is sleeping upstairs. Shane and I will be going to Lake Tahoe for a while," I said.

"Lake Tahoe? Oh, it must be a date! Have fun then! And oh, be careful, Mrs. Parker, it's cold outside," said Diana with a smile flashing on her face. Young teens these days are so full of excitement.

We waved goodbye to her. "Sam really likes her a lot," Shane smiled.