0.3

Lee Min-ho
2016-Jan-02
12:24Pm
×
As Minho drags Chaerin to the lunch room, he feels anger bubbling inside of him. They arrive to the lunch room, Minho let's go of Chaerin's wrist and walks over to Mark's table.

"Tuan. Why are you picking on my sister." Minho growls. He sees Luna sitting next to Jackson. Mark laughs.

"Really Minho. Not even close to being threatful." Mark says standing up and getting closer to Minho. At this point all of the school was watching them.

Mark shoves Minho, making him lose his balance and fall.

"See this is what a coward looks lik-" Minho snaps, he kicks Mark's feet from under him. Mark falls and Minho gets on top of him. (No homo xD). They start punching eachother. Chaerin runs over.

"Hajima! Hajima!" Chaerin yells. They ignore her. Luna stands up and runs to get a teacher. A few seconds later they got ripped off of eachother. Mark had a black eye and a bruised lip. Minho also had a black eye and a cut on his cheek. Chaerin holds Minho back.

"Cunt." Mark says, as he's being dragged away by a teacher.

"Asshole." Minho fires back.

"Enough." Chaerin says. She sees Yugyeom looking over at her. She sees all the students still watching.

"This is not a show for you're amusment!" Chaerin shouts and rolls her eyes. She drags Minho to the nurses office. They had called Minnie to come and talk to the principal. After Minho gets cleaned up, he waits outside the principals office.

Chaerin walks down the hallway and hears her name being called. She turns around. Yugyeom was running toward her. She ignores him. He catches up to her and grabs her arm. She faces him. Before she can pull her arm away. He pins her against a locker.

"Let me go." Chaerin says. Yugyeom pouts mockingly.

"No. I think I'm good." Yugyeom says, with a smirk planted on his face. She tries pushing him back, he doesn't budge. He holds something up. She looks up. It was her phone.

"Give it back!" Chaerin yells. He holds it up high. She crosses her arms.

"I'll give it back. If you go on a date with me." Yugyeom says. Chaerin freezes. She's never been asked to go on a date with someone. Ever.

"Ugh. Fine." Chaerin gives in. He smiles and hands back her phone. He pats her head.

"This Friday." Yugyeom says with a smile, before walking away. She smiles to herself. She walks down the hallway and bumps into someone. She looks up. It was Jaebum and the rest of him and Mark's 'crew'.

"Mianhae." Chaerin says and quickly bows. She goes to walk off but someone grabs her arm. Here we go again.
×
Aweee. But seriously Mark watch your mouth. Honestly, when I put that down. When Mark and Minho cursed at eachother. It reminded me of me and my friends. But we love eachother. You may see some EXO members next chapter. Kai? Maybe. Xiumin? Possibly. Or Chanyeol? Maybe all three. Love y'all.
×
(Chaerin's room above)