1.1

Kim Yugyeom
×
BEEP-BEEP-BEEP
Is all that is heard in Chaerin's hospital room. Yugyeom is sat right at Chaerin's side, holding her hand. It's been two days since she's been here. He had hope on her waking up. He hears the door open and Minho and Jinyoung walk in.

"Yugyeom. You have to eat." Jinyoung says walking over to him. Yugyeom hasn't gotten much sleep these two days and rarely ate.

"I don't wanna." Yugyeom says like a little kid. Jinyoung tries getting him up and fails.

"I'll bring you something." Jinyoung says, walking out of the room with Minho. Yugyeom pulls the chair closer to the bed and rests his head on the bed near her leg.

"Please Chaerin. Jagi. Wake up." He mutters. The door opens again and Mark walks in.

"Hey Yug." Mark says, gaining Yugyeom's attention. Yugyeom mutters a hi back.

"She's gonna be okay Yugyeom. I promise." Mark says, he was about to leave but Yugyeom lifts his head up.

"Mark wait." Yugyeom says. Mark stops.

"Yeah?" He asks.

"Can you tell me why you used to bully Chaerin." Yugyeom asks. Mark sighs and pulls a chair to the end of the bed.

"Me and her were best friends when we were younger. Then BamBam and Luna came around. She paid more attention to them. When I found out that Chae used to like BamBam. I used it against her to get BamBam away from her. I was jealous that she was paying attention to other people. When we entered High School we parted ways and would never talk to each other. Jaebum influenced me to start saying things to her. Pushing her around. It wasn't me. I lost myself to Jaebum." Mark explains. Yugyeom nods taking in the whole explanation.
"I'll leave you here. And please eat. She wouldn't want to see you this way." Mark says. Yugyeom nods and watches him walk out. Yugyeom stands up and kisses her forehead.

"I gotta go jagi. I love you so much. Please wake up." Yugyeom says. He lets go of her hand and walks outside of the room.

"We'll call you if anything happens." Minho says and rubs Yugyeom's back. Yugyeom nods and starts walking out of the hospital. He makes his way home getting ready to hear his mother screaming at him. He arrives home and sees no cars infront of the house.

He sighs and walks into the house. He goes upstairs and into his room. He lays on his bed and holds something in his hand. A ring. He's planning on giving it to Chaerin for her birthday.

"Please be okay jagi."
×
Osiwoqowbsj. Aweee Yugyeom.. Being all sappy. Mark is a good guy? Maybe. Yeah he's a good guy now. Saranghae- author nim/ sana unnie