0.8

Lee Chaerin
×
Chaerin wakes up to someone shaking her. She opens her eyes. Jihyo was shaking her.

"Come on get up. It's 10am already. Minnie said there's gonna be a guest for you later." Jihyo says. Chaerin pushes herself off her bed and grabs her unicorn onsie.

"I'm gonna go take a shower. I'll be back." Chaerin says. Jihyo nods. Chaerin walks into the bathroom and takes off her pajamas. She gets into the shower and washes off. After a few minutes she gets out and wraps a towel around her body and hair.

She dries off and puts her onsie on. She blow dries her hair and brushes it. She walks into her room where Jihyo was playing on her phone. Jihyo looks up.

"Let's go." Chaerin says. They walk downstairs where Minho was walking toward the kitchen. Kai was next to him. She jumps on Kai's back, earing a girly scream from him. Chaerin giggles.

"You think that's funny." Kai says. Chaerin keeps laughing. He sets her down on a stool. Minnie is sitting down drinking coffee. Minho sits next to Chaerin and pulls her on his lap.

"How was your date last night." Minnie asks Chaerin.

"It was fun. We ran around. Ate food. We kissed." Chaerin says blushing bright red after saying that they kissed. Everyone in the room 'ooh's' making Chaerin put her head down in embarrassment.

"Aweeee. My little sister is growing up." Minnie teases. The door bell rings.

"Chaerin get it." Minnie says. Chaerin hops off Minho's lap and walks to the door. She opens the door. Her eomma was standing there. Her appa next to her.

"Eomma? Appa?" Chaerin asks shockingly. It's been about a year since she's seen them. She jumps into her appa's arms like a five year old. He laughs.

"I missed you." Chaerin mutters.

"Eommaaaa!!!" She hears Minho yell. Her appa puts her down and smiles.

"Chaerin why don't you get changed. We'll spend a day together." Her eomma says. Chaerin smiles. She runs up to her room and opens her door. She pulls out a pair of black skinny jeans, a adidas shirt and a hoodie. She changes into that and pulls her combat boots onto her feet.

She grabs her phone and walks downstairs. Her eomma was waiting for her. They say bye to everyone and leave. They walk to a park and sit on one of the benches. Chaerin looks around at the park. She sees a familiar face staring at her. She turns away looking at her mom.

"So. How have you been doing in school?" Her eomma asks.

"Good." She answers.

"I have to talk to you about something really important." Her eomma says and grabs Chaerin's hands. Chaerin nods.

"Your father and one of his friends are arranging marriage for you. And I'm totally against it. Minnie told me about you and this Yugyeom boy. I can't have him taken away from you." Her eomma says, leaving Chaerin speechless.

"Who does he want me to marry?" Chaerin asks. Her eomma takes a deep breath.

"Im Jaebum."
×
Sorry to leave you thereeee. But there will be more to come. Saranghae- author nim/ sana unnie
×