0.7

Lee Chaerin
×
It's been almost two hours since Chaerin has been home. Jihyo is sitting on Chaerin's bed helping her pick an outfit. After a few minutes Chaerin groans and falls onto her bed next to Jihyo.

"It's hopeless." Chaerin says. She sees Jihyo get up. She pulls out a pair of black skinny jeans, a black stüssy jumper and a beanie. Chaerin sits up.
"Jihyo your a genius." Chaerin says. Jihyo flips her hair.

"Why thank you." She says. Chaerin laughs and grabs the outfit. She goes into the bathroom and changes. Jihyo bruhes Chaerin's hair and does her makeup. Black eyeliner, peach lipstick and concealer.

Chaerin slips the beanie over her hair and looks in the mirror. She's shocked by how beautiful she looks.

"Thank you Jihyo. For all your help." Chaerin says and hugs Jihyo. Jihyo smiles.

"Come on let's take a selca." Jihyo says. She pulls out her phone and smiles. Chaerin does a peace sign by her eye.

"Send me that." Chaerin says. She looks at the time. 6:30Pm. Chaerin puts her black converses on and puts her lucky ring on that her eomma gave her. She grabs her phone and puts it in her pocket. Her heartbeat increases.

"You'll be fine." Jihyo says and puts her hand on her shoulder. Chaerin's phone dings. She picks it up and turns it on.
;yugie- i'm outside :)
;chae- alright i'll be out in a minute

Chaerin locks her phone and picks up her bag. She links arms with Jihyo and walks downstairs. Minnie and Minho were on the couch watching tv.

"Good luck on your date Chae." Minnie says and smiles. Minho wasn't to happy about this.

"Minho I know what you're thinking. I'll be fine." Chaerin says and rubs his shoulder. Jihyo opens the door. Yugyeom is sitting on the porch. She pushes Chaerin a little.

"I'll see you when you get back." Jihyo says and hugs Chaerin. Chaerin nods and pulls away from the hug. Yugyeom gets up and walks toward Chaerin.

"You look beautiful." Yugyeom says to Chaerin and grabs her hand. Chaerin blushes and smiles. They walk down the steps and he starts leading her somewhere. They talk about random things on the way to the place they were going to. They arrive to their schools field. It was all lit up.

He pulls her to the middle of the field and there was food there. Chaerin smiles. They sit down and start eating. She picks up chopsticks and starts eating sushi. They start talking and saying things about themselves.

"You Lee Chaerin are the most interesting person I've ever met." Yugyeom says.

"Oh really." Chaerin says. Yugyeom nods. Chaerin stands up and starts twirling around making her beanie fall off. Yugyeom puts on music and they start dancing like complete idiots. Yugyeom picks Chaerin up by the waist and puts her on his shoulders. She holds onto his hands like she's a little kid. Chaerin starts laughing. He puts her down and twirls her around until she lands in his arms. He puts his hands around her waist and her arms around his neck. He lifts her up a little.

"You're really beautiful Lee Chaerin. You're eyes are beautiful. You have the most beautiful smile. And I think I really love you." Yugyeom says, making Chaerin start tearing up.

"Thank you Yugyeom. No boy has ever said that to me. I think I really love you too." Chaerin says. He leans in and places his soft lips on hers. The kiss was magical. Chaerin never wanted this to end. They pull away and lean their foreheads together.

"Be mine?" Yugyeom asks. Chaerin nods, a huge smile on her face. He sets her down. They start cleaning up. He intertwines their fingers together as they walk back to Chaerin's house.

Within a few minutes they were at the front door.

"I had a lot of fun Yugyeom." Chaerin says.

"I did too. Good night my princess." Yugyeom says and pecks her lips one last time before she has to leave. Chaerin blushes.

"Good night my Prince." She says and smiles. She opens the door and waves to Yugyeom. He smiles. She walks inside and closes the door. She walks in the living room. Jihyo and Minnie were watching TV. It was 10:30pm. Minnie was sleeping. She taps Jihyo's shoulder who was slowly falling asleep. They walk up to Chaerin's room. There was a place set up for Jihyo to sleep for the night.

"I'll tell you all about it in the morning. I'll get changed." Chaerin says and Jihyo nods. Chaerin grabs her pajama shorts and her brother's shirt and walks to the bathroom. After doing the things she needed to do she walks back to her room and puts her phone on her table.

Jihyo was sleeping already. Chaerin smiles. She walks to her bed and lays down cuddling her plush alpaca. Tonight is a night I'll never forget.
×
Aweeee. Yay. Yugchae is finally a thing. I'm adding three seventeen members to the story. And two chapters in one dayyy. Whatttt. And in the media is the girls of the story. And yes the wendy with red hair and bangs is Luna. If you guys want anymore TWICE members to be in this. Just let me know. Saranghae- author nim/ sana unnie