1.0

Lee Chaerin
Monday Morning
×
As Chaerin walks to school, she's looking down. She had her headphones in, when she woke up yesterday she got yelled at by her appa and Minnie. Someone told them she snuck out to go help Mark. She locked herself in her room for the whole day.

The school comes into view and Chaerin sighs. She pulls out her headphones and stuffs them into her bag. She sees Yugyeom standing by her locker. She smiles lightly. When she reaches her locker he pulls her into a hug.

"Good morning Jagi. You look upset. Wae?" Yugyeom asks cutely, pouting at her.

"I got in trouble yesterday for nothing. I'm fine. Just tired." Chaerin says. Yugyeom smiles and kisses her head.

"It's okay. You'll day will get better." Yugyeom says. They walk to Math together. They sat in different parts of the class room. Of course Chaerin sat next to Jackson. She sees him walk into the classroom. He smirks and sits down.

"You had fun with Mark at the park yesterday." He whispers to her, making her eyes go wide.

"Would be a shame if Yugyeom saw these pictures of you and Mark holding hands." Jackson whispers and pulls out his phone showing her pictures of her and Mark.

"Please don't. What do you want from me Jackson." She asks.

"Meet me outside after school. Behind the school." Jackson whispers. Chaerin nods. She sees Mark walk into the class room. His Blonde hair styled up and glasses covering his face. His hood was up only showing the front of his hair. He looks straight at Chaerin and nods. It was working. No one recognized him.
×AFTER SCHOOL×
It was after school now and Chaerin promised to meet Yugyeom at the park after meeting with Jackson. As she walks to the back of the school, she clutches the bottom of her skirt. She reaches the back of the school and feels someone grab her waist.

She screams and the person covers her mouth with their hand. She struggles but the person was strong. She gets thrown to the floor, causing her to scrape her knees and hands. She lands on her side. She looks up and sees Jaebum, Jackson, BamBam and Youngjae standing around her. She quickly sits up and pushes herself back until she reaches the wall. Tears were coming to her eyes.

"Awe is lil Chaerin-ssi crying?" Jaebum says in a baby voice getting closer to her. She keeps her head down. He yanks her chin up roughly. He slaps her across the face making Chaerin whimper. He laughs.

"Wimp." He mutters. "Jackson. Send the pictures to Yugyeom, Luna, Jihyo, Minho, Chanyeol, Kai and hmm. Mark." Jaebum says to Jackson.

"Please don't." Chaerin mutters. She hears a sound of a phone crashing to the ground and a body hit the floor.

"You're such a ass Jaebum." She hears a boys voice say. Chaerin looks up. Jaebum's best friend Jinyoung and Mark were standing there. Jackson was on the floor holding his stomache. The other boys were gone.

"Traitor." Jaebum says. Mark grabs Jackson's phone from the ground. Jinyoung picks Chaerin up and walks away with Mark following them. Chaerin could barely breathe.

"Chaerin it's okay now. Just breathe." Jinyoung says. It was too late. She already had passed out.
×
BET YA DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING!! HAHAHAHA*chokes*. I'm fine. And I like making Jaebum seem like he's the actual bad guy. Hallelujah for Markjin. you'll see what happens to Chaerin in the next chapter. Saranghae- author nim/ sana unnie