Part 3: Butlerhood

Korra sprinted to the crash site, and started digging through the car parts to find Asami, or the other guy. Eventually getting frustrated by finding nothing, Korra took one of the cars, which broke in half a second later, and threw it aside. No driver. She took a third of the other car, giving it the same treatment. She saw a sleeve, which she recognized as Asami's. Pulling the girl out, Korra looked over her wounds. A scratch on her knee, a bruise on her head, and a few bloody knuckles. Hiroshi was going to kill her. He got pissed when Asami tripped and scratched her hand last year. Now this? She was so dead. The girl woke up, opening her eyes. Korra still had her mask on, but Asami recognized her. "Get the other person out," Asami commanded once she saw the rubble.

"Yes ma'am," Korra said, putting Asami on her feet. She walked to the rest of the rubble, looking for pieces or openings that a body could be. Sighing, she lifted the biggest piece of a car, throwing it to the other two. She saw the other man, and picked him up by his collar. He didn't move.

"Put him down, Korra," Asami said, walking closer to the girl and man. Korra did as told. The man woke up, shaking his head. "Explain," Asami said, kneeling down in front of the man.

"My car spun out of control," he said, and Korra scanned his face. Asami turned to Korra, who nodded. "The minute it hit your car it just started acting on its own, and I couldn't move the handle. It's like it was a ghost car," he explained further, Korra watching his every feature. She nodded to Asami.

"Very well. Take a break for the rest of the day," Asami stood, helping the man up.

"Thank you, Miss Sato!"

"Korra! My father has given you permission to be my butler," Asami announced to Korra. "You will be getting a suit and a pistol, which will be on safety unless I tell you personally to take it off," Asami explained. Korra nodded. "You will go with me on business trips, and ride in the cars that I am testing. You will also prepare my meals and prepare my quarters. Congratulations on the upgrade," Asami looked at Korra, who was bowing.

"I shall serve you with every ounce of my blood," Korra said.

"You do have a few rules by which you must comply. You will stay by my side unless commanded to change, you will not handle me or my family with a dirty hand, and you will never, ever, lie to me. Is that understood?" Asami said, grinning. Korra bowed once again.

"Yes, Miss Sato," she stood from her bow.

"Very good. You are free to go," she smiled.

"Then I shall start lunch right away, Miss Sato," Korra grinned.

"Also, it's Mistress now," Asami grinned. This, was going to be fun. Maybe, a little too much fun.