Chapter 25

Oh my gosh it has been like forever since I had out anything on here. I'm so sorry I haven't been updating lately, I will try to do some more though. <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Lily's POV•
I hear footsteps walking into my room, and I slowly open my eyes to see my parents and Daniel. I was surprised to see him there, because I didn't think that he would of cared about me much. I wonder if my mom or dad called him and told him about it.
"We will be back sweetheart we have to go to the bank and fill some papers out. Okay?" My dad said
" okay I will hair be here."
"Okay love you sweetheart"
"Love you too dad and mom"
"Hi babe," I say with a smile.
"hi my love. Are you feeling any better?" He said.
" a little bit, not a whole lot though" I said.
" Oh, that's good. Would you like for me to get you anything?"
"Ummmm can you go to Taco Bell and get me a Mountain Dew freeze please"
"Of course baby, anything for you" he said and kissed you cheek. " I will be right back, love you"
"love you too" I said because I really do love him. I am so hungry, I really want that freeze. Ima just watch tv while I wait for Daniel to come back.

Daniel's POV

I walk to car and get in and start it. Driving to Taco Bell fort princess I see a fire truck and an ambulance drive by me towards the direction of the bank. I get to Taco Bell and get Lily's freeze and drive back to the hospital. I walk to her room and look through the little window, to find her parents talking to her. "Knock Knock, can I come in?" I say.
"Yes" I hear lily say
"Yay! Thank you so much" she says and kisses u cheek.
" anything for you babe"
"aaaaaaah! Brain freeze!!!!" She yells and giggles.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello my peeps🐥 wus good? Thank you still for the reads and likes and other stuff aha. I love you all, I will probably have lots if more time when it comes to summer to post more about this but nauseous yah know you guys so much and I hope you guys are enjoying this. 💗