Chapter 23

~• still Daniel's POV•~

When we finished the sandwiched That me mom made for us, i decide to take her to a near by park.

We picked up our bags and we walked back to the car and put the bags in the back and Daniel closed the door for me, then he ran to his side of the car and got in.

~• Lily's POV•~

When we got in the car I asked Daniel if we were going home and he said No. Cause he has 2 more things left.

I decided to put in the music so as soon a I put the radio station on Daniel yelled, "WE ARE HERE!"
"JEZZZ! DANIEL! Don't do that." I started to laugh.

"I CALL DIPS ON THE SWING TO THE RIGHT!" I screamed and ran out side of the car to the Right Swing. As soon as I sat in it Daniel came running out of his car to out of breathe when he reached his swings. A little while later he went to his car to go get a blanket so we can lay on the ground and cuddle to. once he got back he put it down and we both fell on it.
"So...wanna play 20 questions?" He asked.
"Okay." I said smiling
"Ok fav color?" He asked
"Blue. yours?"
"Blue and orange."
"Fav candy"
(Some may not be true)
"Skittles. Yours?"
"CHOCOLATE!!!"
He laughed, "Wanna get going? It's getting late." "Ok." I jumped up from the blanket and he caught me and I laughed "My Hero" "At your service." "Awh, how cute. Take me to the car me slave! I mean Hero!" I giggled "Ok. And do you knew that slavery is banned in America?" "Nope because I'm. QUEEN! just kidding love ya!" I said as I kissed his check,while he was still carrying me to the car and with the blanket in my hands.

He drove me home and walked me to me door step. "I had a great time tonight." I said. "Me to. So...um want to go out again tomorrow? If you want?" "I would love to." I said as I smiled I got up on my tippy toes and kissed his lips softly and he kissed back to. I pulled away and said goodnight and hugged him and walked into my house as he was walking down to his car. He started his car and slowly drive off in the nice cool night as I closed my door.
I walked up stairs and got in my pj's put my phone in the charger and fell asleep.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aye!! What's up me peeps! Wow! It's been a time since I have updated. I hoped you like this one I will try to update soon. goodnight💙🐥