Chapter 10

*+*+*+* Lily's POV *+*+*+

" The doctor walked in the room and said he had bad news. Then I said okay what is it because it can take it. Then I got cut off by the doctor saying Ma'am listen to me you have Lung Cancer." I said After I said that Daniel, he just sat there holding mine hand with tears coming down his face. I used my index and middle finger to being his face to face with mine and looked him in his eyes and kissed him like the was no tomorrow. "Daniel?" "Yeah?" "Umm, do you think I'm going to be okay?" " Ummm, I believe that you will live." "Thank you Daniel, umm this might be to early but I love you." " Lily, I love you too." after saying that it felt so good to get off my chest and final telling Daniel how I really feel about him.

***** Daniel's POV *****

Omg I can't believe she said that she loves me. I then said
"Lily will you go in a date with me when you get out of the hospital?" "Of course I will!" then we kissed. "I love you." I said as we kissed. "I love you too." Then I fell asleep in a chair right next to Lily's bed holding her hand.

~~~(still Daniel's POV next day)~~~

I woke up right next to Lily's still holding her hand. She looks so peaceful when she is sleeping. and her light snoring so adorable. I just want to hold and kiss her forever. I just stared at her until she woke up .

"Morning beautiful." I said as I kissed her cheek.

"Morning Daniel." She said as giggling

"So what do you want to do toady? Watch movies all day?"

Just then then the doctor walked in and said " Lily we are going to have to start on our testing for you all day today, then we will see if it helped you at all. Okay?" 

"Oh, okay then yeah let's get started."  She said

"Okay,put this on and a nurse will be back to help you if you need anything"

"Okay." Is all she said. and with that he let the room.

"So I guess we won't be able to do motive day today.?"  " Yeah I'm really sorry maybe another day will be perfect for us. okay?". "Okay, I'll go now bye love you" I said kissing her soft lips and hugging her. "Love you 2."
Then I left her in her room all alone.
I hope to God that she will be okay.
•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*
Bye my peeps see for next chapter but I have to make it 🐥