Chapter -3

Chapter -3

"So, where are you from?" Mrs. Richmond asked me.

"Where am I from?" I asked dubiously.

"Yes, who are you? where are you

from? who are your parents?" she asked with coldness in her voice.

"I don't remember! why can't I remember?!" I asked myself.

"Don't lie bitch! I know you are here to steal our wealth! I don't even know why Fred decided to keep you here!" she screamed at me.

But I didn't want to leave this place. I was no thief. I just didn't want to leave this place and go to an orphanage.

They treated children like pigs!

I didn't want to go there.

So I decided to lie.

I decided that I would act like I didn't remember and mr. Richmond would let me live here.

And he did.

And this had caused Mrs. Richmond to get riled up.

"I am not a theif! I don't even know who I am!! how can you say that? why don't you throw me out of the house if you think so! I did nothing to disobey you! why are you acting like that!" I shouted it all out at her.

She looked shocked at my boldness.

She was know for her strict nature and perfection.

She seldom raised her voice.

And nobody ever dared to raise their voice in front of her.

I was the first.

"I'm really sorry for I seem to have offend you in some way but honestly I'm not a THEIF!!" I said, while tears spilled out if my eyes.

"I-I-I'm so sorry child! I didn't understand that you were actuLly hurting! I'm sorry to have misunderstood you. please forgive me!" Mrs. Richmond said.

"It's okay.. it's not your fault." I whimpered.

"I am going to adopt you." she said with a finality in her voice.

"You will?" I asked. this was all I wanted. A big happy family.

"Yes. Would you like to join it?" She asked nervously.

"Yes. I would like that a lot." I said.

"Good. Now you can call me whatever you want. Mother, aunt, Mrs. richmond... whatever you like." she said.

"Thank you, MOTHER " I said.

----------------3 weeks later--------------

"Mother, where is my bonnet?" I shouted from the top of the stairs.

"It's in your chest of drawers." mother said.

"Which one?" I asked.

"The third one!" she answered.

"Found it!" I said.

"Alicia, there better not be a mess of clothes and books in your room! The maid just cleaned it!" She said.

Uh-oh!

"Uh about that mother........" I said.

"Alicia Tarryn Richmond, have you or have you not made a mess of that room?" she ordered.

"Uhhh....." I started.

"Alicia! again? seriously?! what am I going to do with you? Seriously if you mess up your room again then I'm not cleaning it or the maid and I'm not making your favourite cheesecake." she said.

"No, mother! Not the lemon cheesecake!! please not that! I'll keep my room clean I promise!" I said.

"Alright. but only this time and go clean your room this instant." She said.

"Alright, mother. I'll clean that room spotless." I said, enthusiasm lacing my voice.

"Alright and if you do I'll make you your favourite cheesecake." she said.

"Yes! I'll go clean the mess right now!" I said.

You must be wondering how that happened right?

Well after our huge fight and confession, mother and father adopted me. father loves me and mother loves me even more.

They both are nothing like my real father.

They are happy when I'm happy and they try to make me laugh when I'm sad.

I hate myself for lying to them but I just can't lose them!

I love them love they are my own father and mother.

I am now officially Alicia Richmond.

And I love my new family.

But will they still love me when I tell them the truth?

A/N: hey guys! did you like the third chapter?? I'm so excited to write all the chapters so that you can enjoy reading them. thank you so much for reading and supporting me. please vote and comment. give me your suggestions and advices if you feel I'm missing something or it needs to be some other way.

Thank you so much for reading! please vote and comment! :)