The innocent monster

A/N: this is a deep story about love, lust, betrayal and a secret that could change lives forever.... this story is based according to the 1950s era so read it if u like suspense, thrill, drama and humor wrapped up in one...

Hope you guys enjoy!!!

Prologue

I kept on staring in his eyes, long after they had gone cold.

It was like everything had slowed down.

Like someone just pressed the slow motion button.

It was like everything came back in flashes.

It had always been there, right in front of my eyes.

And I still couldn't see it....

"Evey! What have you done???" my lover asked.

"It's okay, Greg. No one will know about this. it'll be between you and me. It's alright. Itll be our secret." I said.

"Secret?!! Are you retarded??! I'm going to tell the police!! shit, this is so screwed!!!" Greg said, his voice was filled with hatred.

"Well then my dear, there is nothing more than I can do.." I said, and pointed my revolver at him.

"No! You wouldn't dare!! No Evey!! I love you." he said.

"I am sorry, Greg." I said and closed my eyes so I didn't have to see his green orbs filled with horror and disgust.

"Goodbye." I said and I pulled the trigger.

A/N: like it or hate it??? Tell me your opinion... Thanks for reading guys! I'll update soon and I promise you guys won't be dissapointed after reading this book. Thank you so much. Vote, comment and fan! Thank you guys.