Chapter 6

-At the hospital-

Mami and Rina arrived at the hospital and asked the nurse where haru's room is.

Rina: excuse me, can we know where ono haruna is?

The nurse checked the lists on the counter.

nurse: ah yes, she is at room 204.

Rina: Thank you.

Rina and Mami both bowed at the nurse and went to the room where Haru is in. They took a look inside and saw Tomo sitting on a chair next to Haru, Tomo noticed them and quickly wiped the tears on her face.

Rina and Mami moved closer to them and Toma stand up telling Rina to sit on the chair.

Tomo: I think you deserve to sit next to her more than I do..

Mami: What happened?

Tomo: Haru got in an accident, she's lucky it didn't make her die. But her leg is injured.

Rina stared at Haru, She tried to control her tears but she can't. Rina's tears kept falling on Haru's hand.

Rina: C-can you guys leave for a bit?

Mami nodded her head and dragged Tomo outside leading her to the benches outside the room.

Rina still crying silently by Haru's side, regretting everything she had done.

Rina: Haru, im so sorry. I should've just stayed with you..im sorry haru I wished I was the one that got hit!

Rina cried her heart out and placed her head on Haru's already wet hand. Just when she was about to let go, she felt Haru's other hand moving and placed it on Rina's hand

Rina: H-haru y-y-your-

Haru: Alive? yeah I am, I wasn't dead I was sleeping. and now your here making my hand wet.

Rina: I-im sorry

Haru: You should be, look what you've done.

Rina lowered her head feeling sad and secretly crying. Haru realized she said something harsh, She let out a long sigh and patted Rina's head.

Haru: Hey Rina

Rina lifted up her head facing Haru and saw her licking the tears on her hand.

Haru: I forgive you, you don't need to cry anymore..... it's okay.

Rina didn't say anything but just jumped and hugged Haru and cried once again. Haru patted Rina's head while convincing her to stop crying, She then lifted Rina's head and kissed her. Haru licked the tears on Rina's face and started to lean more towards her.

Rina: Haru no, your leg..

Haru ignored Rina and started French kissing her. Rina felt hot and couldn't resist anymore, she gave up and let Haru do what she wants.

While Haru and Rina were still in the room, Mami and Tomo were  watching from outside.

Tomo: Wow I never knew they were in a relationship.

Mami: They are Tomo.....they really are.

Mami's heart seemed to be hurting, she was really jealous that time. a tear dropped on mami's face.

Tomo: Mami? you okay?

Mami: huh? oh yeah Tomo...I-im fine.

Tomo: We should go inside huh?

Mami: uhh Tomo I gotta go, I remembered I need to do something.

Mami left with her motorcycle helmet and left Tomo quickly while wipping the  tears in her eyes, after that Tomo went inside.