Chapter 10 (Final)

-At Tomo's house-

Tomo was watching TV and eating cookies on the couch when her doorbell rang.

Tomo: I'LL GET IT!!

Tomo opened the door and it was Mami, she smiled at her and Mami smiled back.

Tomo: come on in Mami-chan! What brings you here?

Mami: Oh just visiting you thats all~

Tomo: Oh r-really? Well c'mon lets go to my room.

Mami: Alright.

They went upstairs and got into Tomo's messy room full with magazines, cookie bags and unfinished pile of Homework on the floor.

Mami: you know you should clean your room sometime, It's really messy.

Tomo: Yeah yeah yeah, i'll clean it when I have the energy to do so~

Mami shooked her head and sat on the bed while Tomo sat on the dirty floor. Mami looked around the room and Tomo was busy eating the leftover cookies on the table.

Tomo: Sooo what do you wanna do?

Mami: Well Tomo, can you do me a favor?

Tomo: Yess??

Mami: You know im in love with Rina right?

Tomo: uhh yeah why??

Mami: Well Im not just in love with her...

Tomo: Then?

Mami: I'm obssesed with her..

Tomo: ......B-but isn't she with Haru too?

Mami: Thats the problem....I hate Haru.

Tomo: But you guys said you can share Rina..

Mami: I was not gonna accept that, but i want to keep my cool..

Tomo: Sooo what are you gonna do?

Mami: Kill Haru...

Tomo widened her eyes in shock of Mami's answer and stood up.

Tomo: YOUR NOT SERIOUS ARE YOU???

Mami just shooked her head and smiled then looked the other way. Tomo was really shocked and worried of what favor Mami was gonna ask her, she took a step back but Mami stood up.

Mami: your gonna do me a favor...

Tomo: Wh-What?

Mami: Im gonna go to the park tonight and your gonna go to Rina's house and I will send a text to Haru telling her to go the park.

Tomo: A-and?

Mami: And for sure Haru is gonna bring Rina, and if your there Rina can leave the house because she's gonna ask you to take care of the house.

Tomo: Why are you confident that what your saying is really gonna happen?

Mami: I'm never wrong..

Tomo: But why would you want Haru to bring Rina? aren't you planning to kill Haru only?

Mami:.... I want her to see...

Tomo: See?

Mami: Yes...I want Rina to see Haru's blood..

Tomo: But can't that make Rina not love you anymore?

Mami: No....Im confident that she is obssesed with me too

Tomo: You see Mami, What you are thinking to do is really stupid and useless. Why can't you think through this?!

Mami: I can't...My mind is full of Rina now...im madly in love with her and I ca-