Chapter 9

Haru and Tomo were still cleaning the place up and Rina was sitting down and drinking her soymilk while thinking about her relationship with Mami and Haru. She can't choose, she loves both of them she looked over to Haru and smile at her, Haru smiled back making a peace sign. And then Tomo started to yawn.

Tomo: Hey guys em really tired, can I go now? I've already been through hell with this hobbit.

Haru: Hey! Who you calling a hobbit?

Tomo: You of course~

Haru: ...Rina can I punch this kid??

Rina: Enough Haru your older you should know better, and yeah Tomo you can go thanks for helping.

Tomo: Arayt, call me anytime if you need me~

Haru: We don't.

Tomo stuck her tounge out at Haru and Haru gave Tomo the finger, Rina slapped Haru's hand and laughed. Tomo already went home and The two were alone at home.

Haru: Rina-chan~

Rina: What?

Haru: Im turned on by your sexyness..

Rina: Nope, im not in the mood.

Haru: Please, Your always not in the mood yet you still do it hehehe.

Rina: Not today Haru, im thinking of talking with you right now.

Haru: Well we can talk while we're doing it.

Rina: Haru, im serious..its about you and Mami.

Haru pretended not to hear and stared at the wall.

Rina: Haru..can't you guys just share me?

Haru: Share?? okay I don't share things.

Rina: well you shared an umbrella with me.

Haru: Thats because im sharing stuff WITH my loved one psh.

Rina: Well I bet Mami's gonna be okay with it.

Haru: Did you ask her yet?

Rina shooked her head making Haru smirk, Haru lied down on the couch and stretched her arms while yawning still wanting to do it with Rina so she poked Rina's belly with the end of a broom.

Rina: What is it?

Haru: I want you~

Rina: I told you, im not in the mood.

Haru pouted but later got an idea, she thought of faking her injury.

Haru: Ow!!! my leg!!

Rina: Haru! Whats wrong?!

Rina got up and went towards Her, Haru smiled and pulled Rina close and kissed her. Rina pushed her and hit Haru's shoulder.

Haru: Ow! hey you want me to get more hurt??!

Rina: You deserved it for not listening to me

Haru: Pshh, but I want you!!

Rina: Aish but just for a while okay??

Haru nodded and closed her eyes, Rina touched Haru's cheek and leaned in to kiss her. Rina French kissed for a long amount of time and Haru pushed her to take some air but Rina wouldn't let her so she pulled Haru and started french Kissing her again.  saliva and sweat was dripping down their necks, they breathed heavily and moaned loud enough so nobody wont hear them. A few more minutes passed and they finally stopped.

Haru: Aaahhhh im tired!

Rina: Good, I want you to be like that so you won't bother me with your pervyness.