Chapter 8

-The next day-

Rina woke up naked and saw Haru still wearing her bra and pants. She got up and saw her clothes and also her torn tank top on the floor. Rina wore her clothes back on and went inside the kitchen to cook breakfast. While she was cooking, she got a text from Mami.

Mami's message: Hey Rina sorry I hung up on you the other day. i'd like to apologize, can you go to my house later?

Rina smiled and replied to Mami's text saying that she'll go there.  Rina went to Haru's room and placed the food on the table,She poked Haru's face and Haru opened her eyes.

Rina: Hey Haru are you alright here by yourself at home?

Haru: huh why?

Rina: uhh My mom told me to do some errands. 

Haru: Oh okay~ be safe though.

Rina: Haha I will, Should i call Tomo to look after you here?

Haru: ah you should, she shall be my slave hehehe~

Rina: hahaha alright alright.

Rina kissed Haru on the lips and Haru took the chance to french kiss Rina. After that Rina called Tomo to look after Haru and that she already prepared food for them, Tomo agreed and hung up.

Rina: alright Haru, Tomo is gonna come so i'll leave you here.

Haru: okaii~~

Rina left and went to Mami's house. When she got the she saw Mami watching TV on the couch and also a broken lamp. She patted Mami's shoulder making Mami turn her head to Rina's direction.

Rina: Whats up with the broken lamp?

Mami: Ah I didn't watch where i was going so i bumped into it haha and im too lazy to clean it so just leave it be.

Rina: But it's a glass lamp you could've gotten hurt!

Mami: nah im careful enough to know where danger is hehe.

Rina sighed and began picking up the bits and pieces of the lamp behind Mami when she accidently cut her index finger. She didn't say anything, she stared at her finger and looked over to Mami.  Rina remembered the other time when she cut her finger and Mami sucked it, Rina bit her lip and felt the urge of getting touched by Mami's hands again.

Rina: uhhh M-mamitasu

Mami: haha long time since you called me by that name Ri-

Mami saw her finger and all Rina could do is smile at her, Mami smiled back and started to walk to the kitchen. Mami came back with a bandage and wrapped it on Rina's finger, then Mami sat back on the couch. Rina was disappointed and pissed, She took off the bandage and sat on Mami's lap.

Mami: Rina....What are you doing?

Rina: .....Do you remember the time i cut my hand with a knife and then you sucked it?

Mami:  Yeah that time haha why?

Rina: I want you to do it...again..

Rina held her finger up and stared deep into Mami's eyes proving to her that shes serious.  Mami smirked and held Rina's waist so she wouldn't fall, Mami then started licking Rina's finger first like a cat.

Rina: Oi be serious..

Mami looked at Rina with her tounge out and saw Rina pouting. She then sucked Rina's finger. slowly making Rina moan.

Rina: Mami...harder

Mami did what Rina told her to do, She sucked Rina's finger harder and harder like theres no tomorrow. Then Mami lifted her finger to Rina.