10

All Yours

Zahara

For about a week, Noah and I haven't had a full conversation. The only thing he has been saying is 'Can I take Alana out for today?' Or some other shit, I don't remember. Anyhow, today was different. I ended up being asked to take Alana out with Noah and to actually talk to him. I wanted to say no and be Petty Betty for a day but I decided to set that idea aside, just in case he wanna act up.

I wore a nice black sundress and a sunhat that matched it perfectly. I also find it a great day because its my seventeenth birthday today. Sadly, no one but Melanie and Siah remembered. It's shame that no one knows, like it really is but you know what? Fuck it.

Nadia brought Alana in with a smile, "Here's ya twin Zahara, she's matching just like her mommy."

I smiled and took Alana out of her hands. I put her on my hip and fixed her little sunhat. "Alright Lala, let's go to the park and get some fresh air." Nadia chuckled a little.

"Her is nickname cute, it fits her."

I nodded and took her downstairs. As soon as I reached downstairs, I see Noah looking fine in his outfit. I looked at him for just a minute then focused back onto Alana. I can't be too focused on Noah now, Alana is my priority. It just a day where we could just talk things out, its not a date. I put her in her stroller and secured her little seat belt.

Alana randomly started kicking her seat and started whining. I sighed and stood up straight. "Noah, please watch Lala while I make her a bottle." Noah nodded. I walked in and pulled out the Similac powder and made her bottle.

When I was done, her diaper bag was already in the stroller. I sigh in relief and gave the baby her bottle. Noah stood up, "You ready?" I nodded and grabbed the very last things I needed. Noah opened the door as I pushed the stroller out the door.

As soon as we started walking, Noah started talking. "I'm sorry about last week, I was a hectic mess and I was hurting you."

I rolled my eyes, "You sure did." Noah chuckled.

"River meant nothing to me, she really didn't."

I kept eyes straight forward and was literally about to tear up. He's lying, I know for sure he is. Why would he break up with me then go straight for River? Alana started making one of those loud noises she makes when she's excited. I laughed a little.

What I'm about to say probably isn't going to be relevant but if what Noah said was true, I don't think he would've forgot that my birthday was today. He wouldn't of forgot that if he wasn't so worried about River now would he? Nope.

"Just stop lying already and just tell the truth Noah! Do you want me or do you not?" I whined. Noah looked at me and sighed, shaking his head.

"No, not really."

Only one tear came out but if he continued talking about it, a waterfall of tears is bound to come. I nodded and wiped it off. By the time we got to the park, there was a ice cream stand. Noah and I walked to the stand and then there was a problem. River was the person in there.

I ain't smile at her but I said my order firmly. "Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream please." She looked up and smirked at me then focused her attention on Noah. "What can I get you babe?" She asked. I rolled my eyes and just started strolling away, I needed some space. Seeing him with her, hurts me more than anything else in this world.