17

Zahara

I hopped in the car and was on my way to the airport to see Malak before he goes to Hawaii for the month. I'm so upset that he's leaving me, its like my world has been ripped to pieces the second he walked out the door. With that being said, I'm also going to be alone. Alana is going to be with my cousins and other family for a week and I'm going to be stuck ALONE.

I finally made it to the airport and it wasn't long before I spotted Malak sitting down chillin, being on his phone. I walked up to him, cheesing like an idiot. "Baby, you came!" He said excitedly. He stood up and pulled me by the waist. Once I was close enough, his hands traveled down south, gripping my cheeks.

I looked into his big brown eyes, blushing like crazy. As much as I hate when he does it in public, I still fall for it anyway. "Baby, I don't want you to leave." I pouted, poking my bottom lip out. He laughed a little.

"Girl, I'll be back after a month. I'll call you everyday while I'm gone, I'll even facetime you." He promised.

His little speech caused me to blush harder. I couldn't help but to love the way he speaks to me, its so gentle and mature of him. I love that. Suddenly, Plane 63 was ready for passengers. "Babe, I have to go." He sighed, "That's my plane." I frowned, ready to cry a little like what a clingy girlfriend I am.

He looked down at me with a half smile, leaning closer and closer to me. I was a little impatient but waited for his lips to reunite with mine. Once our lips touched, my heart exploded into sparkles. He pulled away slowly, leaving a smile on his face. "I love you." He said simply. I hugged him tight and buried my face deep into his shirt."I love you too." I muffled into his shirt.

I finally let go of him and silently watched him leave. He gave me one last look. I smiled and stood there with my hands in my pockets, watching him until he faded within the crowd.

"Its tough to see you're husband go huh?" A womanly voice asked. I looked over to see a black older woman who looked fairly in her 40's. I gave her a warm smile, taking her compliment.

"Yes, but he's not my husband." I said kindly. The woman looked dead shocked, like I told her the most craziest news or something.

"They way he..." She trailed off. I continued looking at her, hoping she says more. It looks like I'll be having a conversation with her for a minute.

I sat down next to her, "The way he what?" I asked curiously. She looked down at the floor, losing her focus upon me. She looked up at me again with a huge smile, her eyes had a glow of pure excitement. "They way he act, talk-Just the way he is towards you made me think he was your husband."

I blushed at her comment, it made me think he was my husband. I have to tell him whenever he calls me, this is like a cute moment to me. "I don't what to say..." I admitted, but grinned anyway. She laughed and shooed me away playfully.

"He needs to wife you and stop playing games."

*Drake's Voice* I agreeeeee

I laughed at my little thought, I be cracking myself up just about. "I know!"

The lady laughed again then started shooing me away. "Go on girl, I know you got things to do."