The start of the first site.

bpov

Today Emmett and I are working with Jasper on getting the weapons we needed. According to Edward the cost is no problem and told Jasper whatever we need get them.

Alice took Rose shopping for clothing and the gear we would need. One thing about Alice she loved to shop. You tell her what you needed down to the last detail she would not come back until she found it.

"What about equipment Swan?" Jasper asked me taking me out of my thoughts. "First off call me Bella. For equipment on the other hand we need strong enough cages to hold creatures so we can study them. They have to be strong enough to hold them. Also we need new lab equipment. I'll let Emmett go into detail about that with you. I need to go discuss our trip with your boss. Emmett knows what we need." I explained to him.

I head out of the building over to the house looking for Cullen and knocked on his office door.

"Come in!" I walk in and closed the door behind me. He was sitting at his desk on his laptop. He had reading glasses on.

"I came to talk to you about where we are going." He looks up from his laptop. "What about it?" He asks me. "Are you sure you want to start there?" I asked him.

"Is there a problem going to that island?" He asked me with a raised eye brow as he took off his glasses.

"No! It's just I been wanting to go there for years and haven't had the funds or what I needed to go. Plus it not marked on any map. I mean I been there with my dad but do you know the risks your taking your first time out?" I asked him.

"Do you suggest something else. I thought we start out with something we all could agree upon." He tells me.

"Well I do have a suggestion and it would help you and your team could learn to and we would be out there for a month and I know I could give the proper training." I told him.

He leans forward on his desk. "I'm listening!" He told me. "I been really wanting to go back there for awhile now and it has many caves." I walked over to the map and point to an island off of Peru.

He just sat there silent for a moment. "How about we stay there as long as you need to. If it's more than a month then so be it." A half smile forms on my face.

"Thank you! As soon as we get everything together we need we can leave." I told him. He nods and puts back on his glasses and goes back to his laptop.

For the next two weeks  we pack the plane and I worked closely with Emmett and Jasper mapping out where we would camp and start.

For some reason Edward stayed hidden in his office and only came out at night to work out. I only got to work with him a couple of times. I guess he just can't handle being around other people very well.

We are on the plane now flying to the island and it seems like a long flight there but the next thing I knew we were landing and loading the vehicles up.

I jumped into the driver seat expecting Alice to be in the passenger seat, but to my amazement it was Cullen.

"You are the last person I expected be riding with me." I told him. "Why is that?" He asked.

"Because you're not much of a people person." I told him. "Let's just say I kind of find your company interesting." I raise an eyebrow and wonder what he meant by that.

"Whatever floats your boat Cullen." I reach for the radio and turned it on and turned it up then I drove off.

It was a quiet drive and when I looked over Edward he had his hat pulled over his face so I couldn't really tell if he was sleeping or not.