Saving Bella and Isabella life

Bpov

  Emmett and I were exploring the other side of the Island when I started to feel a pain. Not now. I tell myself. I put it in the back of mind and keep going until I fall to my knees. Emmett runs to my side.

 “What is it Bells?” I look up at him. “It's starting Emmett!” The tears start falling from my eyes. He scoops me up. “Hang in there Bells.” He tells me as he starts running.

“Gordon round up the team now and pack up. Find Troy it's time.” Emmett says. “What do you mean it's time Emmett?” Gordon asked. “Bella you idiot the venom it's active.” Emmett says and I never heard him like this. “Oh god! I’m on it now!” Gordon says.

 “Hold on sis please I can't lose you.” I heard him say as he pulls me closer to him. My head start gets fuzzy and I started screaming out in pain.

“EMMETT IT HURTS!” I scream out. “I know it does just hold on sis were almost there.” Emmett says.

“Emmett quick lay her down so I can start the IV!” Gordon yells out. “TRRRROOOYYY!” I scream out. “Right here Bella!” He takes my hand into his. “I need you please. Just hold me.” After Gordon puts the IV in Troy scoops me up and carries me until the plane and just holds me.

 “I’m so scared Troy.” I told him. “I know you are Bella. So am I to be honest. But I know you and Isabella life will be saved. I just do not like putting you both through pain.” He says. “But we are already in pain Troy. But you are doing it to saving our lives.” I tell him and for the first time Troy buries his face into my hair and just cries.

 After we land and we are at our spiritual home he lays me in bed and leaves and Alice and Rose walk back in and help me change into the clothing and prepare me for what he had to do to save our lives. My stomach was exposed. This time Troy was my hero.

 They left and Troy came back in and scooped me up. He sat me on the table and handed me a cup. “Drink Bella it will help trust me!” I drink it all and started feeling like I was there but wasn't. Troy laid me gently down.

 I felt the first cut of the knife and screamed out in pain. Every Time I felt a new cut I scream out until everything went black and I see my dad from when I was little.

 Then when I open my eyes I see Troy standing over me with his hands hands glowing and I see his lips moving then everything goes black again and I see my mom die again. I scream out and my eyes open and I start screaming in pain. Everything went black again and I seen from the first time I seen Edward up until the last night we spent with each other and he unlocked my heart.

             Epov

   It's been 2 weeks now and Bella hasn't woke up. A week ago Troy let me come back and said it was best if Bella woke up to me. This was what she needed now. The healing process was almost complete anyways and he said I was safe.

 I kept Bella cuts clean and cover while they still drain like Troy told me. The venom gone but this is to finish the process.” There was one more step. But I could not do that until Bella was well enough and that was to seal her cuts up.

 Bella open her eyes up. “Hi baby!” She turned her head to me and looked at me.

“Edward?” She asked. I sat on the edge of the of bed and lean my forehead against hers. “Yeah baby it's me. Troy thought it was a good idea you woke up to me since the healing process is almost complete.” She wrapped her arms around me as tight as she could and pulled me down to her and I could hear her crying.

  “I missed you so much Edward.” I picked her up and made sure the blanket still cover her and held her close to me. “I know you did baby. I missed you to. It's alright now I got you and I plan on not letting go either.” I kissed the top of her. She pulls away and looks into my eyes and then presses her lips against mine. But then she took me by surprise when she deepen the kiss. I pulled away.

 “I don't care that I'm healing Edward I need you.” I looked into her eyes and pressed my lips back against hers and gave myself to her.

 I was woken to Bella moving and I look down and she was trying to adjust to get comfortable. I smiled as she snuggled closer into me. I wrap my arm back around her and kiss the top her head.

  I finally woke up the next day and I notice Bella was awake just staring. “How you feeling Baby?” I asked her. “Fine. Just wondering when we can go back now?” I started laughing. “As soon as you heal a little more and I can complete the last process of sealing the cuts. Where we going back too?” I asked.

 She lifted her head up and looked at me. “Where you hired me at. You didn't know this but we were there looking for clues of dad.” I sat up. “What do you mean?” I asked.

  “See on certain Island are clues like riddles to figure out where we need to go. In order for you to use to use that compass Edward we need a place to go. Think about it Edward.” I thought about it about it a moment. “So we have to explore or places to find these clues and put them together like a map is what your saying?” I asked.

 “Yeah you got it Edward.” I smiled. “So I get to do what I love with the person I love the most.” I say. “Exactly! Except we have our own doctor and well super hero of sorts.” I looked at her confused. “You’ll figure it out when you see it.” I shake my head and kiss her.

  I do not own all my characters in my story Stephanie Meyers does. I own the rest of the characters and the story.