Chapter 5

~

I get up and walk down the hall looking in each room as I go by. I look in the office and right when I turn my head back I walk into a sopping wet Dylan. He has a towel around his waist but it fell to the ground. I screech as I cover my eyes and try to navigate into the office but instead I walk point blank into a wall.

"You alright?" Dylan asks. My eyes are still closed and I bring a hand up to rub my nose. I press my fingers against my tender nose.

"Ouch." I murmur. My eyes still remain closed.

"Hey, you can open your eyes now." Dylan says. I then turn around to see Dylan still standing there with no towel on. I squeal and shut my eyes again. I can hear him laughing.

"What's wrong with you? How is this funny?" I hiss, facing the wall once more.

"Well, most girls would be fine looking at me naked." He states. This is true, the fact being that most girls like Dylan, unlike me.

"You're such a narcissist." I mutter so he doesn't hear.

"If you don't want to see me naked, why don't you get me extra clothes? Don't you have a brother." He asks. Oh yes! My brother Austin left for college a couple months ago and left some of his stuff behind incase he visits. Which he still has yet to do since he left. I say nothing and walk past him, entering Austin's room. I immediately go to the closet and find a shirt and then to the dresser and get some jeans. Dylan and my brother look similar in size so these should fit.

I walk back out and Dylan has his towel around his waist again. Thank the Lord. I hand him the clothes and walk down into the kitchen, searching for fruit. Fruit always makes me happy. As I open the refrigerator I am greeted with the sight of a huge variety of fruits. I put some strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, and cherries into a bowl. I go into the living room, sit down, and turn on the television. Right when I begin to eat, Dylan walks in. The clothes fit perfectly.

"Um, are you checking me out?" He asks, looking at me and raising an eyebrow. I put another strawberry in my mouth before I reply.

"No. Just making sure the clothes fit." I say as I chew on the strawberry. He laughs a little.

"What?" I ask, having no clue what he's laughing at.

He looks down at me and smiles, "Nothing." I then get up, setting my bowl of fruit on a side table, and head to the bathroom. I look disgusting. Ew. I shut the door and lock it. I decide to take a shower. I finish and grab a towel wrapping it around myself. I then realize that Dylan's still here. Dammit. I search for any clothes I could've left in here at one point. I find nothing. Damn my neatness. Once I build up the courage, I open the door and walk down the hall. No sign of Dylan. I walk into my room. Dammit. Dylan's standing in there, his back towards me, looking at the stuff on my walls. I see some of my clean clothes on top of my dresser. I could try and grab them. Now on mission impossible, I quietly walk into my room, heading towards my dresser. I take my final step and then the floor creaks. Oh no.

Dylan turns around and looks at me. He then looks me up and down and smirks. Ugh.

"Get out." I say pointing to the door with one hand while the other helps my towel stay secure.

"What if I don't want to?" Dylan asks, amused. He then walks to my bed, sits on it, and then stares at me.

"Get out." I say once more, this time raising my voice. My hand is still pointed towards the door. He just sits there with his stupid smirk plastered on his face. Flustered, I begin to go through my closet, picking out my outfit. Once I have everything I need I make my way to the door. Freedom.

"Where are you going?" He asks. I stop in my tracks. He's already blocking my exit. He's such a jerk. I muttur some profanities as I try to think of a new plan. I have no escape.

"Don't you have anywhere else to go? You aren't even supposed to be here."I ask, hoping he leaves. He checks his watch.

"I have the whole day to waste away." He says as he begins to tap his foot. Right after he says that, his phone rings. He answers it.

"Hello. You're going to be home in an hour? Okay. Love you too. Bye." He then puts his phone back in his pocket.

"I lied. I have to go pick up the aftermath of my party before my parents come home." He then says nothing else as he runs out of the room. Thank God. I shut and lock my bedroom door and change into my outfit. I head back to the living room, walking towards my bowl of fruit. As approach it I notice that it's empty. Dammit, he ate my fruit. I then watch a movie for an hour before my phone buzzes. I look at the message, it's from a number I don't recognize.

Anonymous: Hey Fall.

I text back, now knowing who it is.

Me: How in hell did you get my number?

Dylan: I have my sources

Me: Okay, byee

Dylan: What you're leaving already?

Me: I don't like you, you're so fricken

Dylan: So freakin what? Hot? Cute? Sexy?

Me: Ew. No. I was going to say obnoxious, annoying, stupid, and the list could go on.

Dylan: Hey, now that we're buddies want to go to a party with me? I mean you're such a ghost when it comes to your social life. It's like you don't even exist.

Me: No

Dylan: Please, no one will go with me :(

Me: Don't you have an entire line of girls waiting to just to be with you?

Dylan: They're so desperate. You hate me. It will be a lot more fun.

Me: No

Dylan: Okay, I'll pick you up at nine tonight ;)

Me: No! Dylan!?

He doesn't respond and I know he's not going to show up. So I ignore that entire conversation. I spend most my day cleaning and then the rest watching t.v. Before I know it it's five minutes before nine.
I hear a knock at my door.
No.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it took so long to update... I had writers block and that story had trouble saving to Wattpad....
Fan<>Vote<>Comment
What do you think is going to happen next? Comment below!
Don't be a silent reader and tell me what you think!
Hope you liked it!
~Emily