The sitter

Lauren was crying as Andrew Bogut noticed something unusual must happened. "What's going on?" Mychel Thompson asked Bogut. "Well in fact, Lauren has been crying for hours, I don't even know what happened to her?" "Let me handle it," He said as Bogut handed Lauren to Mychel. He looks down at her and said. "Awww poor Laurie, crying for daddy huh? You look just like my brother Lauren," he said as he looks upon to his niece. "Your father will be home soon,"

Klay Thompson comes home from the practice and said. "Aww my poor sweetie, you must have been looking for me," Mychel handed Lauren to Klay and started comforting her. "It's okay Lauren, your dad's back now, he just needed to run errands for a while, are you sleepy? Come on let's go to sleep. Mychel will be going out somewhere," "I'll be heading out Klay, see you later," Mychel shouted. "Stephen Curry will be arriving soon,"

Stephen Curry arrives at Bogut's house to take care of Klay and his daughter. Shaun Livingston wonders what had happened to Klay, although he was back to where he was before. "It turns out Klay was having a hard time," He told him. "Oh that hurts," he replied. "I didn't know what had happened to him, but I saw him since he was holding his child on his arms," Shaun Livingston looks at Lauren and said. "Awww she looks familiar," he said as he asked why Klay had a hard time. "So what happened to you? You seem to have a hard time," Klay answers. "My body started aching, it felt like I was fighting the contractions to ease them away. Yet, my brother saved me. The delivery was a success, but very painful." "How painful was it?" He asked him. "Very painful Shaun," he told him. "It felt like something was squeezing through me like the insides was not ready to come out," "I understand why it hurts so bad, well good thing it didn't tear you, the child's head was a bit big," He replied looking at the child. "She looks healthy, I'm glad you survived the pain," "Thanks Livingston," he replied. Shaun Livingston went downstairs and Bogut started checking on Klay and his daughter.