The park

Mychel Thompson dresses up for the party after he finished bathing Lauren Thompson. Stephen Curry goes upstairs to Klay's bedroom to look after Klay's daughter Lauren. The next hour, Keagan Thompson comes home from having a sleepover at his friends' house. "Uh Uncle Mychel?" He stammers. "Where are you going?" "I'm going to the park for a walk Keagan," he replied as he puts on his sunglasses. "Anyways I'll see you later nephew." Mychel Thompson ran downstairs to go to the park and tells Bogut that he'll be back later. "Daddy!" Lauren shouted as she walked to Tristan Thompson. "Lauren," he gasped happily. "It is good to see you, I miss you too!" "Love," Klay cried in tears and hugged him. "It is good to see you too! How was the trip?" "It was fun love," he said as he kissed his forehead. "By the way, where is my brother in law?" "My brother went out with his date," he answered. "Just remembering that he will be back home soon." "Oh ok," Tristan nodded. "In that case I should get some rest for now. Klay goes upstairs to his bedroom to check on Tristan. "How's the delivery?" He asked. "It turns out that I had a hard time, but the delivery was a success Tristan," He explained. "My brother saved me, I didn't even know, Lauren's head was a bit big, I must've been worried about you, my water broke since I was on the basketball court at the time when Stephen Curry was here with me." "Oh my," he looks scared. "It happened, was it?" Klay nodded. "Yes, it did. I was unable to make it to the practice by the time, Lauren had to come out from me," "Don't worry about it," Tristan hugs him. "I know having a child would be painful for you Klay, you didn't like the pain or anything, at least you got used to it," "I know Tristan," he scoffed. "In the future, I can't let that happen." "That's nice of Mychel," He smiled.

Mychel Thompson was on the bench texting Seth and telling him that he is at the park. Seth Curry was on his way to meet with him. Mychel went to him as he greeted.

Mychel Thompson: Hi Seth.

Seth Curry: Hi there Mychel, good to see you.

Mychel Thompson: What brings you here?

Seth Curry: I have something to say?

He walks to Mychel as he places the box behind his back. "Since that I see you as a nice person, I want you to have this," He saw the ring that has a diamond on top and opens it. It was a wedding ring that Mychel had seen. As Seth Curry kneels down on the ground, he places the box with a wedding ring on his palm and asked. "Will you marry me?"

To be continued...