Confessions

At first two guys have POVs

Mychel Thompson's POV: Well I have to admit that Seth Curry has a crush on me, he fell in love with me and yet, he is asking me out on a date. I have no choice but to let myself not resist the cuteness of this guy Seth. I have to make sure I could prove myself right before Klay Thompson finds out that me and Seth are together. I had some confessions to make, in that case should me and Seth be together for the rest of my life? Get married? Have kids or anything. How can I repay all the good things I have done? Even though, he chose me. He chose me because he sees me as an interesting person to talk to.

Seth Curry's POV:

I saw Mychel Thompson as a nice person to me, whenever he gets bad days in these days. I would do anything to help him out. Mychel tells me that John Wall broke out with him because he found out that he had many crushes. I chose him because he is a the best person I ever met, I couldn't ask for a better girlfriend and boyfriend, but I'm lucky to have Mychel as my boyfriend and soon to be husband.

"Mychel Wake up!" Klay Thompson shouted. "I think we both overslept," Mychel could hear Klay Thompson's daughter crying. "By the way why is she crying?" He asked. "She doesn't want me to leave, so if you don't mind, you and Seth can take her out to the mall." "Oh great, that would be great," he said as he took Lauren out from the bed. "Come here Lauren, I'm sorry that your daddy had to leave because he has to go straight to the practice," He carried Lauren and places her on the carrier where she could be on the seatbelt, so that she doesn't wander off on her own. "Well I have a feeling that Tristan is coming tonight, how does it sound?" He asked. "Well sounds wonderful." Klay said finally. "Okay, you, Seth and Lauren be safe," He left for the Basketball practice and Seth Curry comes in to pick Mychel and Lauren up.

At the mall,

Seth, Mychel and Lauren went to the mall. "I'm going to the Hardware store because I'm low on supplies, see you later," Mychel and Lauren were strolling around the toy store. "Look! Lauren toys," Mychel said. "Teddy bears and everything, see?" "Toys," Lauren said a first word. "Wow! What a lovely word, let's go to the hardware store where Seth is," Next, he started rolling the stroller with Lauren. "Uh Seth?" Mychel went to him along with his niece Lauren. "I think I saw Tristan Thompson today," "Oh really?" Seth repeated. "Well in fact, we should have to stop by for McDonald's," "I don't need something for McDonald's Seth, I'll go there later, right now we have to stop by for cheesesteak and I'll buy some kids meal for Lauren, then we can eat at the food court with Lauren." Mychel got up from the seat to leave Seth waiting for him to finish ordering the kids meal for Lauren and later paid for it. When it was lunch time, Lauren finished all the chicken nuggets and french fries as Mychel and Seth fed each other with cheesesteak.

After going out,

Seth started to confess to Mychel that sooner than they think of, he would convince Mychel to go to the park with him in the afternoon. Klay Thompson will drive to the airport to pick up his husband from the airport after traveling somewhere on vacation. "That would be great, I should give Lauren a bath and I'll ask Stephen Curry to look after Lauren." He told Seth. "Anyways thanks for your time," "You're welcome," he said as he kissed Mychel on the forehead.